Customer suppor cancel order / warning

gborszikszai

Hi,

I am in this situation:

The customer support cancelled one of my orders based on user feedback and gave me a warning. I learnt from forum if you get 2-3 warnings you can get a restriction or even banned.

I knew I delivered everything correctly (i can easily proove it and far outperformed the previous aggreement) so that warning was not right, so opened a ticket.

In the ticket I asked about the real reason why was that cancelled and why i did got that warning at least 5 times and asked about the process if its common that if someone provide something the CO make one sided decision without talking to other side?

Just gets some random general answers every time, then i ask again...

Still there is no answer for that, still trying my best to keep patient.

Have you ever been in similar situation? Is it normal here if a buyer send something to CS as a compliant then you get warnings without any information? 

If so everybody can be banned by the clients by making some unvalid compliant really easily without and rights for negoitations or discussion?

What is your thoughts?

Edited by gborszikszai
  • Like 4

Hi,

Am I understand you correctly that you mean the customer support should not help sellers to realize their misstake (if there is any), so that they can learn from it?

So your expectation is that you get a warning without reasoning and you need to think about what could be wrong? They dont have to share the reasons with you? 

From my point of view its not the process of learning.

Regards,

Gabor

• Like 4

On 12/29/2021 at 3:51 PM, gborszikszai said:

I learnt from forum if you get 2-3 warnings

It should not be the forum where you learn it 😉 you signed fiverr TOS and confirmed that you read it and understood it. They do explain everything there including warning etc. 

On the side note: what was the warning for? What was the reason in the email that fiverr sent you? 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)

The support said partial delivery, but no idea based on what they decided that.

My delivery was complete from my point of view and in time.

I wanted to know why was it considered as partially delivery, but got 0 answet after asking it 7 times.

Thats the fiverr "support".

------------------------------------

Its not that i do know partial delivery is not accepted and violates rules. But HAVE NO IDEA why was it considered like that.

So thanks for the comments regarding you have to know the rules, but it has 0 help if you know the rules did everything accordingly and still get a warning.

Please only share your thoughts if it has any value or at least you read the post.

Edited by gborszikszai
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, gborszikszai said:

But HAVE NO IDEA why was it considered like that.

Probably one of your buyers selected the option. Where it says something like "Are you ready to confirm delivery?" if you say no it give you options like "I still need more revisions" and somewhere there there's an option that says "partial delivery" (eg. as a reason why you aren't ready to accept the delivery/why you need more revisions). So if the buyer selected "partial delivery" from the menu for a particular order, Fiverr would have been told about that. Fiverr should still say why they think it is though. They shouldn't just take the buyer's word or the fact that they selected that option as fact and give a warning because of it. Fiverr are probably not giving the reason to keep what the buyer said private. But they should allow the seller to respond and CS should check for proof.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)

That would have been my expectation as well. I asked 7 times not joking and always got meaningless general answers like sometimes we do everything we can but cannot work with a buyer and such phrases.

I always reopened the ticket with the same question now it just gets resolved every time without any message from "support".

Edited by gborszikszai
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

Today i got 5 star review on that canceled order with the message "Fast and professional" from the buyer.

Really not sure what is happening here....

Opened a ticket again to ask for proofs and reasons my guess is that it will be closed again.

• Like 4