Tips for gigs promotion, rank and orders

mshan_pro

1 hour ago, cs_evans said:

The best tip you can get is to do your homework.  That same question has been asked thousands of times on the forums. 

Be active 24/7. Get badges on the forum. Send 10 buyer requests/day. Chose the best keywords for gig ranking. Share gigs on social media. Offer unlimited revisions.

If you search on this forum, then this is what you will find the vast majority of the time. I haven't had any sleep in three months and am wondering why my orders aren't skyrocketing!

4 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

If you search on this forum, then this is what you will find the vast majority of the time. I haven't had any sleep in three months and am wondering why my orders aren't skyrocketing!

Exactly right.  Note I didn't say do your homework here, though to your point, that wasn't made explicit. So, I will amend my comment to be, "Do your homework, and listen to those who are experts in your field (real experts, not self-proclaimed), and have a track record of being able to effectively teach others."  To @mandyzines point, there is so much misinformation in the forums, it is sickening. 

Archived