Best FAQ for web developers

mdabdurrakib682

FAQ  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Which FAQ is best for web developers

• Q: My logo, images, and content are not ready, what should I do? Ans: I have a designer to do it. I will provide you with an amazing and professional logo and write content according to the description of your site. But we have to pay for this work at a different cost. Just contact me for more details.
    • Q: Can I edit my site myself? Ans: Yes. The WordPress admin panel is very easy to manage and you can easily change whatever you need.
    • Q: Do you do back-end coding for custom-coded websites? Ans: Yes, I create complete websites with back-end coding and databases. We can discuss your needs and prepare a comprehensive development plan for your project and then start working!

1. Q: My logo, images, and content are not ready, what should I do?

Ans: I have a designer to do it. I will provide you with an amazing and professional logo and write content according to the description of your site. But we have to pay for this work at a different cost. Just contact me for more details.

2. Q: I have no programming knowledge... Can I manage my site?

Ans: Of course, you can manage your site without any programming knowledge. Also, I will provide you with live support to manage your website.

3. Q: Can I edit my site myself?

Ans: Yes. The WordPress admin panel is very easy to manage and you can easily change whatever you need.

4. Q: Do you provide website maintenance services?

Ans: Yes, I will provide website maintenance services for a small monthly fee. Feel free to contact me to get more details about this service.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

On 12/28/2021 at 8:23 AM, mdabdurrakib682 said:

1. Q: My logo, images, and content are not ready, what should I do?

Ans: I have a designer to do it. I will provide you with an amazing and professional logo and write content according to the description of your site. But we have to pay for this work at a different cost. Just contact me for more details.

2. Q: I have no programming knowledge... Can I manage my site?

Ans: Of course, you can manage your site without any programming knowledge. Also, I will provide you with live support to manage your website.

3. Q: Can I edit my site myself?

Ans: Yes. The WordPress admin panel is very easy to manage and you can easily change whatever you need.

4. Q: Do you provide website maintenance services?

Ans: Yes, I will provide website maintenance services for a small monthly fee. Feel free to contact me to get more details about this service.

Thank you for sharing your valuable information

• Like 2

On 12/28/2021 at 10:23 AM, mdabdurrakib682 said:

But we have to pay for this work at a different cost. Just contact me for more details.

Nope. Your prices should be clearly marked on your gig packages. Those are the prices your buyers understand they need to pay to work with you. If a buyer needs work that is not listed in one of your packages, they can contact you. Don't mislead your potential buyers. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Nope. Your prices should be clearly marked on your gig packages. Those are the prices your buyers understand they need to pay to work with you. If a buyer needs work that is not listed in one of your packages, they can contact you. Don't mislead your potential buyers. 

He's a web developer. If the client doesn't have the content ready, it's obvious that there will be extra costs that can't be pre-determined in the gig price, since that's an extra, and an extra that can vary wildly in price given project specifics.

• Like 6