I want to know what benefits of Gig promotion.

alhasansarkar

• 2 months later...
On 10/2/2021 at 10:47 PM, vickiespencer said:

I tried promoted gigs. At first it was successful. So I thought I would try to promote two gigs last month. The outcome was that Fiverr billed me for almost as much as I made and I got less orders on the promoted gigs. 

Did you keep the promoted option on now?

On 12/28/2021 at 9:27 AM, alhasansarkar said:

I will provide ALL SEO services.

None of us need SEO services, so this seems like a spammy thing to share, here on the forum.

On 12/28/2021 at 9:27 AM, alhasansarkar said:

Gigs impression has been good for the last 3 months. What can I do? Please give me advice.

If your gig impressions "has been good" for the past three months, then what are you complaining about? People are seeing your gigs. If you want more of those people seeing your gigs in search results to hire you, update your gig to make it more appealing to those people. There are no guarantees that you will get any orders here on Fiverr. If you've completed 94 orders, then keep doing, and improving upon, what you did to earn those 94 orders. 

You don't need advice. You need a willingness to take risks and try new things, until YOU find new things that work for YOU.

We cannot make you successful, nor can we do anything that guarantees you more orders.

Archived