Is Fiverr app available for windows phone?

when visiting fiverr from my Lumia windows phone,the page redirects me to app download page,but no app available for windows phone,only Android and I phone app was there.What is the current status of the Windows App?Is it under development?

I heard that online visibility(flashing online icon) is available only for those who are online through App only.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest aeondev

I have a Nokia WIndows Phone as well, as logged into the “Store” app on the main menu. I searched for “Fiverr” and found what looks like an official app for Fiverr, but I suspect it’s for buyers only 😦 I didn’t see a “Login” link / icon anywhere for sellers – only for buying gigs.

Indeed, I agree with the others – Fiverr.com, please create a valid app for us on Windows Phone! Thanks 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I think mobile site is working pretty much same as app, if we open fiverr.com in internet explorer. however it does not pop the notifications like in IOS and Android. we have to check the site frequently to receive updates. It might help you until fiverr release official app on windows phones. and guys please be aware of fake apps which looks like fiverr logo. they can steal your dollars. always check owner of app before trying it.

Happy Selling.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived