Fiverr choice

khadizasamina

On 12/28/2021 at 11:00 AM, hasanmahmud7676 said:

Talk with fiverr team..

You don't get the Fiver Choice badge on your gig by talking to Fiverr team.

On 12/28/2021 at 11:00 AM, hasanmahmud7676 said:

Finally, You will apply for fiverr choice. 

You don't get the Fiverr Choice badge on your gig by applying for it, either.

• Like 2
  • Up 4

On 12/28/2021 at 1:04 PM, shadhin44 said:

Give response timely.
Collect positive feedback from clients.
Get more orders.

I think some of those probably help. But it doesn't mean doing that will get you the Fiverr's Choice badge but it may help increase the chance of it.

eg. There's probably a minimum amount of orders/reviews that you need to have had (maybe about 17 reviews if you're a non-Pro seller, Pro sellers can get Fiverr's Choice with less). And having positive feedback probably helps (I don't think I've seen a Fiverr's Choice gig with an avg rating of less than 4.8 stars).

The "Get more orders" probably helps too since higher levelled sellers (eg. Level 2 and TRS) seem more likely to get it, and there's minimum amount of orders you need to have had to reach various levels.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 6:00 PM, hasanmahmud7676 said:

>> Talk with fiverr team..

5 minutes ago, kaewsaralam said:

what it means?

It means absolutely nothing. Don't follow that kind of advice, only follow the advice that top rated seller gives. Majority of tips/advice that's given here in the Fiverr Forum are given by sellers that's either new, or have a few ratings and some of the advice the they give doesn't make sense and doesn't have any evidence of working.

Edited by alcabsn

Yes you're right. I've just noticed that. Previously I'd only seen one with about 4 reviews with it whereas non-Pros seem to need a min of about 17 reviews for the Fiverr's Choice badge.

It's seems unusual that it works like that though, because for non-Pros if they have no reviews they only seem to be able to get the Rising Talent badge and the Fiverr's Choice badge for non-pros are for when they've been seen to have been delivering well etc.

Maybe they don't want to give Pros the Rising Talent badge (since they're already supposed to have been confirmed as Pros/talented) so give them the Fiverr's Choice badge where they would have given a non-pro the Rising Talent one.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1