NOT AN ORIGINAL IMAGE OR DESIGN (DESIGNERS)

juanhdesign

47 minutes ago, juanhdesign said:

from a previous Fiverr account that I deleted so I could change my name. What solutions are there?

The solution is to create new images. Fiverr is marking your images as already existing because you had previous account

why did you delete your previous account if you are trying to upload absolutely the same information on the new one? 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

The solution is to create new images. Fiverr is marking your images as already existing because you had previous account

why did you delete your previous account if you are trying to upload absolutely the same information on the new one? 

Thank you! 
I created a new account with the same information because I wanted to change the username to something more professional and more serious. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

The solution is to create new images.

No. The solution is Fiverr looking into things instead of blindly following blanket rules that don't take this kind of thing into consideration. The images are his, he has the right to use them. He didn't do anything wrong, it's Fiverr's policy that a username can't be changed, and that people must instead close the account and make a new one if they wish to change it. That's what he did, correctly. There's also no rule stating that you can no longer use your previous work on a new account.

I'd say he has to contact CS, and keep escalating until he gets what is his by right (namely, the right to use his own intelectual property). It's insane to think it's normal that Fiverr can just stop someone from displaying their own work and that the only choice is to "make new work, then". That's not acceptable.

Oh, and to add insult to injury? This guy can't use his own work because it has existed in the platform before (even if it was under his previous account). Yet I've seen several gigs just straight up copying my gig videos, I've flagged them, and nothing happened, they remained up. What? Just as a reminder, unlike gig images, videos need to be manually approved. Stolen copies of my videos were manually approved by Fiverr. Yet this guy gets automatically barred from using his own work. That's absurd.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 5