Why my gig was removed if there are plenty of exact gigs?

prospety_data

Question

8 answers to this question

I am not sure, but fiver don't allow its users to share personal data. So sharing instagram account is not allowed, cause it allows users to deal outside of fiverr, which is  another violation of ToS. And Fiverr is very strict when it comes to ToS, so I suggest to always keep in mind while posting gigs and managing your account. Remember your account represents who you are are on fiverr. Fiverr also promotes gigs and accouts who perform well and maintain there rating well.

Thank You

- Inpaper

On 12/26/2021 at 8:53 PM, inpaper said:

I am not sure, but fiver don't allow its users to share personal data. So sharing instagram account is not allowed, cause it allows users to deal outside of fiverr, which is  another violation of ToS. And Fiverr is very strict when it comes to ToS, so I suggest to always keep in mind while posting gigs and managing your account. Remember your account represents who you are are on fiverr. Fiverr also promotes gigs and accouts who perform well and maintain there rating well.

Thank You

- Inpaper

You are right🥰

On 12/26/2021 at 8:21 PM, prospety_data said:

Fiverr removed my gig 'Instagram profile discovery and email extraction' because it violates ToS, but there are multiple gigs that provide same services. What's the problem? Is it double standards?

If the service violate TOS then sure each and every gig will be caught by fiverr to remove them from the platform.

On 12/26/2021 at 4:21 PM, prospety_data said:

Fiverr removed my gig 'Instagram profile discovery and email extraction' because it violates ToS, but there are multiple gigs that provide same services. What's the problem? Is it double standards?

The "everyone else is doing it so it must be within the rules" argument is, quite frankly, stupid. You knew what you're doing and got punished for it, it means the system is working as intended.

Archived