Buyer\Client Sent me a nsfw anime trap as reference, should I report?

nekochin

I have this buyer in which requested an order for a pfp with an additional character, However, he only sent me one referece out of the 2 characters.
I asked him for a reference of the other character he wanted to include.... and then... the buyer sent me a nsfw / p*rnographic image of the other trap character.

It was very out of context, but the buyer told me that he was a little tipsy and was the only reference he found (In which I doubt that) ... Should I report this as I know that there is a TOS for that, or should I let it pass? I don't know if it was intentional or he was actually really drunk.

• Like 5

Was he engaged in conversation with you at the time?
Looks like he was messaging with someone regarding a project (hence the mention of "reference"). If you received this message out of the blue, it could likely be a message sent to you by mistake (since you've mentioned it being "out of context").

It's really hard to make any judgements just by seeing a few lines off of a conversation. However, if you feel like he sent it to you to get a reaction out of you just as @katakaticamentioned, You should definitely report to CS.

• Like 3