Buyer Request Timing - Specially in Pakistan

rahataliqais

• 2 months later...
On 12/26/2021 at 2:25 AM, rahataliqais said:

Hi sellers,

I know you are facing zero (0) "Buyer Requests" issue there, that every new seller faces.

You don't need to worry about. Create a unique profile, Add your skill and sub skills and create Gigs for each skill you have already added. 

Now , just relax for a while and have a nap because, buyer requests have unique timing in Pakistan. You just need to be active in these special hours below:

1. 10:00AM to 11:30 AM

2. 12:00PM to 02:30 PM

3. 06:00PM to 11:00PM, and

4. 01:00AM to 02:40AM

You can have a buyer request in other timings too, I should sy "BY CHANCE".

Within 2nd and 3rd timing, possiblities to get hired within "Pakistan".

And within the 1st and 4th timing, strong chances to get hired from USA, France and other countries.

Dedicate your time on Fiverr, and increase the number of projects done on your profile.

Hope you like it.

Thanks,

Rahat Ali, (A friend of all new sellers) 🤲❣️

Would love to know about more stats, how much clients you locked by this technique?

• Like 25
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

Why does this topic exist? It doens't matter if the buyer request is posted at 3 AM your time, few to no people will choose you because you are the first that sent an offer. Most buyers wait for a few if not dozens of offers to accumulate and pick the right one. Sitting in front of the computer trying to be the first for any offer is a waste of time, but do that if it makes you happy 🙂

• Like 19
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Why does this topic exist? It doens't matter if the buyer request is posted at 3 AM your time, few to no people will choose you because you are the first that sent an offer. Most buyers wait for a few if not dozens of offers to accumulate and pick the right one. Sitting in front of the computer trying to be the first for any offer is a waste of time, but do that if it makes you happy 🙂

Sir, there is no fix timing for buyer requests. According to my experience, the time I mentioned was beneficial. 🤝

• Like 18
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

well, the existence of this topic, has some points, like many of the sellers from Pk asked about it and I told them the same thing to follow, like it caused issues not a major problem but still a problem, like timing matters, (even there's no fix timings) but the above suggested timings are estimated one, like with other things they must know the other world is not sleeping at your time...

Edited by sarahkhan97
  • Like 18
  • Up 2

8 minutes ago, sarahkhan97 said:

timing matters

As I said, timing for buyer requests is irrelevant. People write buyer requests because they can't find a seller that offers them what they want right away. So from the start, people that share buyer requests are willing to wait for replies. 

And as I already said above, it doesn't matter if you are the first person replying to the buyer request or the last. What matters is the value you provide and what makes you stand out in front of other people. So it's irelevant if you respond to buyer requests early morning or in the middle of the night. But you do you 🙂 I avoid buyer requests altogether because they are a cesspool of people trying to take advantage of sellers.

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

As I said, timing for buyer requests is irrelevant. People write buyer requests because they can't find a seller that offers them what they want right away. So from the start, people that share buyer requests are willing to wait for replies. 

And as I already said above, it doesn't matter if you are the first person replying to the buyer request or the last. What matters is the value you provide and what makes you stand out in front of other people. So it's irelevant if you respond to buyer requests early morning or in the middle of the night. But you do you 🙂 I avoid buyer requests altogether because they are a cesspool of people trying to take advantage of sellers.

well, your'e absolutely right, and the same thing fir me, it has never mattered to me at all, but besides from the fiverr community other asked me, ''they sounds like'': we don't see any buyer requests fir hours, how it works? and then we logged out the other it was the same? Now what should we do? So to them, I suggest them to follow the timings and don't log out, ''that was the best possible (supportive) answer to them''

Well otherwise I got your point.

14 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I avoid buyer requests altogether because they are a cesspool of people trying to take advantage of sellers.

so then? what do you do?

Edited by sarahkhan97
  • Like 18