Why are they do that ?

badsha1992

Question

6 answers to this question

1. Firstly you have to read whole buyer request and understand buyer requirements.
  2. Write the perfect point that buyers need
  3. Tell about your services
  4. Tell how you can do the task
  5. Don't write anything which is out of the topic
  6. Send your previous work demo (if possible)
  7. Use nice and tidy language
  8. Add Why me Section

From my personal experience (I’m a Level Two Seller), Buyer Request is the best tool to find clients.

You are LITERALLY contacting them directly and TELLING them why you are better than the rest, why he or she should choose you. I also got my first client from the Buyer Request section, and from then onward I’ve never stopped using it.

I’ll number the most important points and lessons so that its easier for you to understand:

1. You get to send 10 Requests everyday. So that’s 300 Requests every month. Wow that’s a lot. Now understand that, out of all those buyers, there has to be ATLEAST ONE that finds you impressive.

2. To send that impressive Request, you need to stand out from the rest. Try my personal technique: Always start with a hook. This can be something unique such as “I have just finished another order and…” This shows the buyer you are experienced without directly telling them, and it also creates scarcity.

3. Don’t start with a story (unless it’s very interesting). Most buyers are flooded with requests and won’t bother reading it.

4. Don't waste your time on post that has at least 15+ requests. Most probably the buyer has already chosen a seller or will not bother to see you’re request (as a buyer, I can assure this)

5. THE ONLY REASON the buyer bothered to post this is because, he/she requires something Unique or Customized (for example, urgent delivery or a collection of tasks). Explain to the buyer why and how you can provide that Value. Remember, you get money for providing Value to the buyer. An example for further clarification: When buyer posts that he needs someone who can write a 5 min YouTube script for him, be the first to respond.

6. Lastly, I’ve found many sellers copy-pasting the same answers 10 times a day. Even though it might be applicable sometimes, most of the time it’s a horrible idea. Listen, the buyers want requests that are tailored to their needs, not a generic answer or a sad story. If he/she wants a logo for a pharmaceutical company, you tell him/her how you can provide the best logo for his pharmaceutical company.

If you’re still reading, don’t give up okay? You will succeed!
Happy Holidays.
Merry Christmas!

Cheers!

Archived