Diversify vs niche down gigs.

jeanwandimi

Sorry if this has been asked before. I am a blogger, article writer and ebook writer and I am creating my first gig and I joined 2 months ago. Although, writing about wine and food is my specialty, I can write about so many other topics like health, digital marketing etc. Would you suggest that I create gigs only in the wine niche or should I cast my net wide and diversify? Is niching down better to rank my gigs?

The recommended thing seems to be to start with a niche, and then expand, as you gain experience, customers, reviews, e.g. "French Wine & Fine Food Blogs, Articles, E-Books" as level 0 seller, "Wine & Food Blogs, Articles, E-Books" as level 1 seller, "Blogs, Articles, E-Books" as level 2 seller.

Of course, recommendations are exactly that. You're free to play around and expand into unknown territories eventually if you fancy doing so, or stick to French Wine & Fine Food forever, or switch to Diet Sodas & Mac'n'Cheese, or to even niche down further to Bordeaux Wines & Crêpes Suzette if it works well and is your favourite subject in the world. Cheers!

In my opinion. Fiverr is good for specific problem and easy to go. I'll choose create

1. One general gigs to build up review.
  2. One or more specific gigs with premium price.

Here is why: Since Fiverr would rank higher for good seller. It would good to gain attention for buyer. After buyer send message to you, you could educate and give him/her the best gigs for them.

Archived