Hi! Every one,

This is Prodip Moral here. I have joined Fiverr as new seller as SEO. Wish help and support from all of you in the forum. Link Show should I present my services in the gig. what should my activity as a new seller on Fiverr. How to success on fiverr etc. I have publish my first for Keyword research service. Can anyone see the gig and let me know the feedback is is okay or How and where I need to improve. To see My gig Click here.

Thank you

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 1

3 hours ago, prodip_moral said:

Hi! Every one,

This is Prodip Moral here. I have joined Fiverr as new seller as SEO. Wish help and support from all of you in the forum. Link Show should I present my services in the gig. what should my activity as a new seller on Fiverr. How to success on fiverr etc. I have publish my first for Keyword research service. Can anyone see the gig and let me know the feedback is is okay or How and where I need to improve. To see My gig Click here.

Thank you

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

• Like 14

16 hours ago, prodip_moral said:

Hi! Every one,

Thank you

Wish all the best of it. 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...