I am facing the red mark alert problem from yesterday, Please advice me expert person...........What can I do now?

newsbd

Question

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You can try pressing the "retry for a live version" option or just pressing CTRL F5 or F5 to try to get a live version of the site.

The other one will be showing an out of date/cached version of the site.

what is this alert massage?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, newsbd said:

what is this alert massage?

The message means that at that time Fiverr's servers couldn't display a live version of the site. Maybe the servers were too busy or were being worked on or not available. Maybe some other issue (Amazon Web Services has been down recently and Fiverr uses that I think).

But Fiverr uses that Cloudflare service to give a sort of cached version of the site when it's down (but the info won't be up to date, but it might still help some users). Maybe a little bit like Google cache can.

And the message is telling you you can try again to get a live version of Fiverr's site (in case the Fiver site is now working again).

• Like 2

On 12/17/2021 at 2:10 AM, ahmwritingco said:

You have a single one-star review, so you aren't able to respond to requests right now. The orange bar at the top of your screenshot tells you that you need to have a rating of 90% (~4.5*) to do this.

You'll have to try to earn orders another way -- perhaps by marketing yourself off of the platform.

thanks

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

The message means that at that time Fiverr's servers couldn't display a live version of the site. Maybe the servers were too busy or were being worked on or not available. Maybe some other issue (Amazon Web Services has been down recently and Fiverr uses that I think).

But Fiverr uses that Cloudflare service to give a sort of cached version of the site when it's down (but the info won't be up to date, but it might still help some users). Maybe a little bit like Google cache can.

And the message is telling you you can try again to get a live version of Fiverr's site (in case the Fiver site is now working again).

thanks for your helpful advice...........sir

• Like 1
  • Up 1