Can I close and create a new Account with my ID card?

mik2mahin

Question

Hi, Fiverr community. This is MIK. I have worked on Fiverr for over a year and also have verified my account with ID card. In the beginning Fiverr used to rank my gig quickly and I used to get a lot of impressions but now no matter how good or low competitive my gigs are I don't get a lot impression and feeling down. Now I am thinking is it possible to create a new account with my NID card after closing the verified one? If not what should be my strategy?

5 answers to this question

You certainly can't have more than one Fiverr account. But I think if you close this account properly you could create a new one. Do you think it is worth closing the account for this reason? With a new account you will lose all your progress and do not think that you will have a miraculous new position. It will take the same time or more that you continue working with the account you currently have, that is the reality.

11 minutes ago, maezma85 said:

You certainly can't have more than one Fiverr account. But I think if you close this account properly you could create a new one. Do you think it is worth closing the account for this reason? With a new account you will lose all your progress and do not think that you will have a miraculous new position. It will take the same time or more that you continue working with the account you currently have, that is the reality.

I know it takes time for new account to rank, but I don't know what is happening me and my friend made similar gig on same topic and same Keyword but his gig got ranked and mine is still on the bottom of the last page. Plus he is working on totally fresh account

Archived