Tips to get more orders from repeated buyers!!

warisul

Getting repeated buyer is simple, you just have to follow these guidelines.

1. Do some extra than required. If you are a graphic designer and providing the services of app screenshots and icon design, you make make an extra screenshot than required. Mention that its a bonus for you as my first customer. This will impress the buyer and will prefer you next time.
  2. Perform high quality work, do work with 100% effort to minimize the no of revisions.
  3. Good communication and respect your buyer. Even if he/she wants to cancel an order, talk to them professionally and in good manner. It will increass you respect in buyer's perspective and will give you another chance.
  4. Always deliver on time.

Have fun!

9 hours ago, warisul said:

Well my opinion if you give a customer more revisions facilities then your client should feel more comfortable to work with you.

Revisions don't inspire comfort. Revisions inspire nitpicking and further revisions. A seller who is on the ball (hopefully) doesn't need to revise anything about their deliveries.

9 hours ago, nazmayt said:

ya, you are right for beginners unlimited revisions are very very important to make a buyer happy..

Offering unlimited revisions is one of the WORST things any seller, brand new or experienced, could offer. It is a veritable can of worms, a Pandora's box that can severely hamstring a seller during an order dispute.

Guest freelancerjabir
11 hours ago, warisul said:

Well my opinion if you give a customer more revisions facilities then your client should feel more comfortable to work with you. And if they are happy with your work, will come back to you again.. 

Share your idea please..

Right, I like your judgement 

Guest freelancerjabir
8 hours ago, suraiya999 said:

Agree with you & If your behave like a professional and trusted then your client back to you again and again.😊

Satisfaction in the sentence 

On 12/22/2021 at 6:21 AM, warisul said:

Share your idea please..

On 12/22/2021 at 3:25 PM, creativelogo37 said:

Very informative post

Thank you so much

On 12/22/2021 at 5:31 PM, ahsan_khan_ said:

thanks

On 12/22/2021 at 6:29 PM, ashraf_liton said:

very important post

2 hours ago, joy_ecommerce01 said:

Thank you

2 hours ago, apanabesooriya said:

Thanks Bro.....

25 minutes ago, tanjibfahad18 said:

Thank you.

The above irrelevant replies can only be considered as spamming the forum.

Read this: 

A seller taking a little extra time by asking clarification questions and showing drafts is preferable to me than getting something slapped together with a promise to fix it. An ounce is prevention is worth a pound of cure.

If I need to use the unlimited revisions I'm offered, that means I have to put in unlimited work writing the details of unlimited problems, meaning the delivery was unlimited wrong.
I'm not going to repeatedly buy from someone who costs me unlimited time writing unlimited corrections.

When I repeat buy, the seller generally nailed it first try. If they didn't, I went back because their quality was so far beyond their asking price that it still made sense for me to put the effort in adding details and examples to the task notes. 

The ideal situation for me is to not have deliveries stuck in a purgatory of unlimited revisions, constantly pushing the dates back and messing with my schedule.

Although I 100% agree with what's been said by the reputed sellers here, I have a rather bizarre experience which may give you guys a new perspective in customer service. 

Firstly, this happened many months ago in a different platform, and not in Fiverr.

I was approached by client to design a cover art for his Facebook page. He was very kind and gave me all the information I needed to get started with the project. I've spent a lot of time designing and came up with a killer cover pic that'll look killer on his page.

Unfortunately he was not happy with what I've came up with. So I went on to design 2 or 3 more designs and the result was the same. He was not happy with what I've came up with. Eventually he got tired and agreed to purchase the last design I sent but I could tell that he was not satisfied with my work.
I politely asked him about this and he said that in fact he was not happy with what I came up with but wanted to pay for my troubles anyway. I told him that I cannot accept money if he's not satisfied with my service and offered him a refund. 

After a while I've noticed that he went on to hire someone else who had done a terrible job. It literally looked like something that was put together by a child using MS paint. But to my surprise the client was happy with that design. This is something that baffles me to this day.
Maybe the lesson here is that client satisfaction is much more important as the quality of the work we do for them? I have no idea.

Perhaps you guys may have similar experiences?

On 12/22/2021 at 7:21 AM, warisul said:

Well my opinion if you give a customer more revisions facilities then your client should feel more comfortable to work with you

Some feel that way, yes, but good buyers often avoid sellers who offer unlimited revisions (or an unreasonable number of revisions). They don't want to wait forever until the seller gets it right, they want a seller who can get it right the first time.

Unlimited revisions are an invitation for buyers who can't decide what they want and keep changing their instructions, so you have to do everything all over again and again and again.

18 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Although I 100% agree with what's been said by the reputed sellers here, I have a rather bizarre experience which may give you guys a new perspective in customer service. 

Firstly, this happened many months ago in a different platform, and not in Fiverr.

I was approached by client to design a cover art for his Facebook page. He was very kind and gave me all the information I needed to get started with the project. I've spent a lot of time designing and came up with a killer cover pic that'll look killer on his page.

Unfortunately he was not happy with what I've came up with. So I went on to design 2 or 3 more designs and the result was the same. He was not happy with what I've came up with. Eventually he got tired and agreed to purchase the last design I sent but I could tell that he was not satisfied with my work.
I politely asked him about this and he said that in fact he was not happy with what I came up with but wanted to pay for my troubles anyway. I told him that I cannot accept money if he's not satisfied with my service and offered him a refund. 

After a while I've noticed that he went on to hire someone else who had done a terrible job. It literally looked like something that was put together by a child using MS paint. But to my surprise the client was happy with that design. This is something that baffles me to this day.
Maybe the lesson here is that client satisfaction is much more important as the quality of the work we do for them? I have no idea.

Perhaps you guys may have similar experiences?

I have had similar experience, I see many designs which it is beyond obvious has no creativity and is so generic and the buyer pays 4 times of my offer and yet they are happy, it seems to me, clients are never satisfied if you are not already well known or offer for less money on the platform, no matter what quality you deliver.

Archived