Seller delivered without my consent

mahesh440

My project was divided into 6 milestones. Seller told me to accept 1st milestone and said he will do remaining work in second milestone which was fine since UI designing was divided into first 2 milestones. Then seller delivered second milestone and told me to accept it without considering I might need revisions. I told him to do revisions but he kept on missing features mentioned in main document and also said that these changes were unusual and I should add them in future updates. I was patient with him and told him that these features were mentioned in main document. Even after repeated revisions he kept on missing. He kept telling me to accept it after revisions without considering I might need more revisions. After 8 days order was automatically delivered. I didn't reject it because I wanted to be in good terms with seller and I had told him to extend date but he didn't. Now order is completed with lot of work remaining. Seller is saying he will complete it but I don't trust him at all. After 14 days I could not cancel it.

• Like 3

As a seller myself, I am very sorry to hear that you experienced something like that. I'm a graphic designer and before I deliver the final designs, I first contact the buyer to ask if there's any revisions to be made. I patiently wait for their response and if they do have revisions, I'll fix it asap so that there would be no problems in the future. Seller was in the wrong here since you were patient enough to wait that long. I do hope that you will find the right freelancer to work with in the future.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, alcabsn said:

As a seller myself, I am very sorry to hear that you experienced something like that. I'm a graphic designer and before I deliver the final designs, I first contact the buyer to ask if there's any revisions to be made. I patiently wait for their response and if they do have revisions, I'll fix it asap so that there would be no problems in the future. Seller was in the wrong here since you were patient enough to wait that long. I do hope that you will find the right freelancer to work with in the future.

Thanks for your reply. Order is stopped now and marked as complete. Basically I could lose 600 USD for incomplete work. I hope CS helps me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mahesh440 said:

Thanks for your reply. Order is stopped now and marked as complete. Basically I could lose 600 USD for incomplete work. I hope CS helps me.

I do hope that customer support would help you in your problem. $600 is a lot and losing it is never a good idea. Best of luck!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, mahesh440 said:

Ask for a refund and show the work was not fully complete. Show screenshots of the conversations. If you come with proof that the work is incomplete and the seller purposefully delivered even if it was not complete.. then you will get your money back most likely. They will also penalize the seller (most likely). 

• Like 1
  • Up 2

On 12/22/2021 at 6:56 AM, mahesh440 said:

Fiverr has a great CS, they will help you, as a seller myself it's happened that a buyer didn't know about auto completion system and he got busy the order was completed after the first concept, yet I did all he needed out of box, I don't know why some sellers treat their clients in such way.

• Like 2