How to get first order on fiverr?

yousha8

• 2 weeks later...

Be patient. Also, I got my first client to message me because of my offer on his buyer request. I'm a new seller like you, but I do recommend checking out buyer request and sending a short, but informative offer to the buyer. You should also be active on Fiverr 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, sparklerashed said:

Hello fiverr expert why it's so hard to find first order on fiverr? 😶

Because there is a lot of competitivity between sellers, that's why you must be patient and sending 10 offers per day to the buyer request section. You can promote it on social medias, but the key of getting the first order, is patience and perseverance.

On 1/22/2022 at 4:59 PM, sparklerashed said:

Hello fiverr expert why it's so hard to find first order on fiverr?

Because fiverr is a multibillion-dollar industry with almost a million sellers and you're a new seller on the platform. Do your research and put some work in.

No. I think its very easy to get the first message from buyer it your gig image and profile are organised, clean and eye-catche. Fiverr will always welcome the new freelancer and place their gigs infront of buyer if they are more active on the platform. Afterthat, its up to you, whether you sell your service or not. You should have to well in communication and have helping mindset through your service. 

Finally you have to prepare yourself for holding your position in this competitive world.

Guest sparklerashed
On 1/23/2022 at 4:28 AM, musikall_ said:

Because there is a lot of competitivity between sellers, that's why you must be patient and sending 10 offers per day to the buyer request section. You can promote it on social medias, but the key of getting the first order, is patience and perseverance.

yeah right

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sparklerashed
On 1/23/2022 at 4:28 AM, musikall_ said:

okay , thanks

Archived