What to do to get first order on fiverr?

sudiptho

Question

8 answers to this question

Be patient. Also, I got my first client to message me because of my offer on his buyer request. I'm a new seller like you, but I do recommend checking out buyer request and sending a short, but informative offer to the buyer. You should also be active on Fiverr 🙂

• Like 8

Be active on the Fiverr forum. Send perfect buyer request. Create an eye-catching gig image with a perfect description and price. Perfectly use keywords in your tag, title, and description. Before creating new gigs, research at least the top 50 gigs. Practice more to improve your skill. Best wishes to you..

• Like 4

First of all, check your GIG title keywords(low competitive), used or not in descriptions, FAQ section but in naturally. Then try to be active as much as possible but most importantly evening to till midnight, send buyer requests after reading so thoroughly that, share your GIGs on Social Medias, engage to your audience extremely in order to bring them to your fiverr profile for gig impressions, ranking. When you get any knock by Buyer, make sure you can complete the task without any obstacles. Happy Selling 🙂 

• Like 2