How can I achieve a best logo design concept?

hanif_reza1

• 1 month later...
On 11/6/2021 at 12:20 PM, hanif_reza1 said:

How can I improve my skills over-all design sectors? Tell me your feelings

Are you some sort of magical wizard who can do every kind of design work equally well?

I can answer that for you. No, you are not.

Be practical, and offer services ONLY for the skills you already have, and can already do to a high professional level. Everything else doesn't matter.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First at all, learn about your designer program, I am using Adobe Illustrator so you maybe want the know what each button is doing. Start looking for tutorial or course on Fiverr there is plenty courses, if you do not want pay any money, then look on Youtube there is milion logo designer content or you can maybe contact somebody who is doing logo design and ask him for mentoring. At last thing is get enought creativity, you can know everything how to make it, but you do not have any idea which is crutial for successful logo to your customer. Logo must express brand and their goals.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 4/14/2022 at 6:07 AM, hanif_reza1 said:

How can I create a best logo concept?

Best concept for whom? Best concept in the world? Best concept for specific people? You are a logo designer and you should know how to determine and create “best” logos. 
But so far logos that you have in your portfolio neither minimalist nor luxury as you state in your gig titles. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4