New vs. Old Order delivery page

ruprekha

As Fiverr Order delivery page interface has changed there's a lot of diferrence from the last version page. As I'm using it for one month now so I felt that the last version was more clear and easy to understand rather that this new version. On last version page there was a pannel in the middle which showed the Delivery time countdown, that was very easy to understand and so engeging but this updated version has this Time left to deliver panel in the right side in a very small portion, which I personally did not liked. And in my opinion last version page is very sophisticate.

P.s.- I am loving the dark night mode interface of the mobile app version of Fiverr app.

😍     

On 12/20/2021 at 11:45 PM, ruprekha said:

On last version page there was a pannel in the middle which showed the Delivery time countdown

Just an fyi, you're in the minority for liking the clock where it was. Most sellers who have brought up the topic of the clock in the forums found it stressful, obnoxious, and/or insulting.

On 12/23/2021 at 12:11 AM, imagination7413 said:

Just an fyi, you're in the minority for liking the clock where it was. Most sellers who have brought up the topic of the clock in the forums found it stressful, obnoxious, and/or insulting.

But I did not found it stressful, rather I found it really helpfull. it gives me the urge to complete the work on time. But as it's my own opinion dont know what other sellers think about it.

Archived