Buyer being irritating

kratika24

A buyer placed the order for product description. She wanted to have the same description as the other person and I did told her that it's not good. Yet she insisted. And now she blamed for writing the same thing in different word.. like whattttt.. 

I told her that she has mentioned about it even in the requirement section. And honestly I know Fiverr TOS, also I wanted to give some of my own contribution so I gave the file a different enticing angle. I mean I can't copy paste stuff.

Even when I said about her info on the requirement section, she said that her work is different than that. Then why even she shared the link? 

I even sent her the screenshot of her own text

Next, she claimed that I haven't sent her the FAQ and other sections.

I send her the screenshot of the file and proved her that she totally skipped it. But said that I haven't even send it to her in the first place. I proceeded and we cancelled the contract. Then she texted me saying that I copied everything. As If she was sooo innocent. She started saying that I wasted her time, but I spend so many hours on the file. I don't know how to prove it. But I truly did. Like seriously this was sooo disrespectful. I skipped my sleep for 2 days just to give her the best

I blocked her right away. I know the quality of my work.

To be honest I ONLY want to know that: Can this cause any kinda problem for me?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, kratika24 said:

I know the quality of my work.

Well, I see a lot of mistakes in your writing even the basic ones and I’m not even a native speaker. 

people attach links to articles not to copy them word for word but to use a similar style. 
We can not judge your situation and who is right or wrong in your situation without knowing both sides of a story. 

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 2

9 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Well, I see a lot of mistakes in your writing even the basic ones and I’m not even a native speaker. 

My favorite thing about Fiverr is that they allow:

For $5 I will do makes writings in native English to make for benefit of bayer. 

image.png.f58c0e64d9069f72ad3e3ec64bf567d0.png

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

On 12/21/2021 at 6:45 PM, newsmike said:

My favorite thing about Fiverr is that they allow:

For $5 I will do makes writings in native English to make for benefit of bayer. 

image.png.f58c0e64d9069f72ad3e3ec64bf567d0.png

Hi Mike, Could you give me an advice? I'll be grateful, I made this logo as it fits my username ( which is already my studio's name ), is it better to use this current logo as my profile picture, or should I use my real face, Best regards.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, az_design1 said:

Hi Mike, Could you give me an advice? I'll be grateful, I made this logo as it fits my username ( which is already my studio's name ), is it better to use this current logo as my profile picture, or should I use my real face, Best regards.

Usually a good shot of your face is recommended, but for a logo designer, I've heard discussion that using a logo is also a good idea. 

• Like 2