I got my first order, but confused with the Earning.

deepak_yadav001

Hi Guys Hope you are doing great.

I just got my first order on 17 Dec. and completed it with 5 star ratings.

I doubled the effort to make my first client happy and I did made him.

Now the topic is - the job was 5$ but when it finished it showed me in my earnings 4$ and with the TDS was subtracted it was 3.95$ as 0.05$ was subtracted from my earning.

Then I found that 5% of the work was cut due to my Pan or My Identity Card was not linked and if the Identity Card is not linked it cuts TDS between 1-5%.

Still I have question that what happened to that 1$ as the Job was 5$.

One more Question that I rememember I typed in my Pan no. in while editing my profile, so is there anything else I had to do after typing my profile no. And I think I saved it too after editing my Profile.

Can anyone answer me, I found that in Fiverr Community we have lots of helpers with great knowledge. I really Appreciate the Community.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks for Reading!

Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, deepak_yadav001 said:

Still I have question that what happened to that 1$ as the Job was 5$.

Buyers pay Fiverr in advance. When an order is successfully delivered and completed, sellers receive 80% of the total order value. Ex. if a service costs $10, the seller will receive $8 for a completed order. [Info collected from Fiverr]
Detailed view>> https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010558038-How-Fiverr-works?segment=seller

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, akib0079 said:

Buyers pay Fiverr in advance. When an order is successfully delivered and completed, sellers receive 80% of the total order value. Ex. if a service costs $10, the seller will receive $8 for a completed order. [Info collected from Fiverr]
Detailed view>> https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010558038-How-Fiverr-works?segment=seller

Thanks a lot, I knew but it was slipped from my mind.

• Like 3