How to rank my gig please help me do you know?

md_mahabur063

Thank you for sharing that. Well, I already have checked your GIGs and the category itself. However, it's a bit competitive(background removal, retouching, restorations and etc. But yes! you can mange orders or generate sales from it. In order to rank you GIG- share your GIGs on Social Medias such as LinkedIn, twitter, Pinterest, facebook, instagram.......... by describing your services with the GIG link of course. So it will be easy to get more n more impressions to your GIGs means more ranking up. Send buyer requests properly so that more impressions again along with buyers click. In the end, you can get orders through these steps and get your GIG ranked in a good position. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, shimul8693 said:

Thank you for sharing that. Well, I already have checked your GIGs and the category itself. However, it's a bit competitive(background removal, retouching, restorations and etc. But yes! you can mange orders or generate sales from it. In order to rank you GIG- share your GIGs on Social Medias such as LinkedIn, twitter, Pinterest, facebook, instagram.......... by describing your services with the GIG link of course. So it will be easy to get more n more impressions to your GIGs means more ranking up. Send buyer requests properly so that more impressions again along with buyers click. In the end, you can get orders through these steps and get your GIG ranked in a good position. 

Thank you very much