TRS requirements

hamza_sial

Kindly share your experience about TOP RATED SELLER Requirements.

all the requirements are completed accordingly but did not get TRS badge as i know its Hand pick by fiverr Editorial team.

Just share your valuable experience about Avrg selling price, world domination and Feedbacks.

Thank you

• Like 6

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

So, it's just a badge. A shiny one though!

Same reason people pay American Express $695 a year to have a Platinum card instead of the free green one. Does it actually have magic, no. Do people notice when you place on the table at a restaurant, you bet your booty they do.  Honestly, you could say the same about any award, badge or other distinction. The Olympic medal is a trinket really, a totem.  So this guy can swim fast...and?  End of the day all just window dressing, which impresses the hell out of some people, while others care not. If not for this, we would all drive a Prius, yet the Mercedes dealership is still open for business.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 4

Yes, the only thing for me is that it doesn't generate sales.

I can tell you from my experience. I was TRS for 5 years, then had surgery and lost it (in a stupid way, it was the first or second month when the monthly evaluation got implemented, had to refund lots of orders due to having surgery), so I never got it back.

By comparison, I have similar earnings to when I was a TOS. Or a bit more in some months. Sure, I would like to get it back someday, especially considering the way I lost it. But if I don't.. it is what it is, it's not a huge deal for me.

• Like 3

I think I've asked this question before but don't remember receiving a definitive answer. Has there been any seller who has lost their TRS level but eventually received it again? Or does Fiverr deem a seller no longer "worthy" if they lose it and consider it a one-shot opportunity?

• Like 2
  • Up 1

You already answered your own topic when you said: "i know its Hand pick by fiverr Editorial team". 

Fiverr chooses who they wish to promote to the Top Rated Seller level. There are no secrets, average selling price, world domination, or any other superficial element that guarantees selection. You are either chosen if Fiverr thinks you are a top rated seller, or you remain at Level 2.

Most Level 2 sellers never become TRS sellers. 

Be content with the level you have earned, and leave the TRS decision to the Fiverr selection staff. If you never get selected, then you will have to accept that, and continuing being the best Level 2 seller that you can be.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Sure, I would like to get it back someday, especially considering the way I lost it. But if I don't.. it is what it is, it's not a huge deal for me.

Bingo, your success rests not on a badge, but on your reputation for quality work, and I'll bet, repeat customers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, enunciator said:

I think I've asked this question before but don't remember receiving a definitive answer. Has there been any seller who has lost their TRS level but eventually received it again? Or does Fiverr deem a seller no longer "worthy" if they lose it and consider it a one-shot opportunity?

I don't remember who, but there was a dude that created a topic where he said he got TRS, and after talking with him he said he lost it, and got it the second time. So it's possible. Anyway due to my prices I don't think I will get TRS again, because I keep lower price points and all TRS I see charge at least $10, $15 or way more. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1