Site stuff that bugs me.

leannelrivers

There are some things that bug me about the platform functionality. 

"Buyer has been waiting for an update for one hour!" My buyer waited 10 minutes for me to respond to their revision request yet I still had this notification in bold waiting for me. Even if they'd waited an hour, they'll live. Could this notification be a little less trigger happy? Appearing after 2-3 hours perhaps, or not at all?

Has the bug that marks order deliveries as late if we need to add extras after the original delivery time has elapsed been fixed? If not, it REALLY should be. And if it can't be fixed then CS at least have to set back a sellers stats instead of telling them there's nothing they can do about it. Making seller stats suffer because of platform bugs is unfair and unprofessional. 

The app and the desktop site don't always communicate. If I check an order and order requirements in my app and later go on to the desktop, I have a notification telling me I have to check order requirements NOW. This really is just a minor thing, but add it to all the other minor things and it becomes irritating. 

Archived