What is the best gig image size for a new update?

novas_seo

Hi dear everyone!🙂
How are you all? Hopefully, all of you are fine.

Anyway, Here I'm Joy. Nowadays, I'm very confused about Fiverr gig image size. 

When searching on google I found the result Fiverr gig image size 550*370PX but Fiverr new update is a little bit difarent. 

Now I want to know is the best resolution for the new gig image size?

Thank you 💖

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

(2560 X1538) It is the image resolution size that best fits. Usually Fiverr drives me crazy because despite using their recommendations they stretch the image in public view and ruin it, with this resolution practically that stretch is not noticeable at all.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I use 1920 x 1080 for my image size. I have experimented with various sizes in the past, but some that I used are low quality. However, in the article that Fiverr made, they stated that 1280 x 769 is the recommended image size.

1. Recommended image size
    1280 x 769 px, with a minimum of 712 x 430 and a maximum of 4000 x 2416 px (at 72 DPI).

Here is the article for those who are interested:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image

Edited by alcabsn
Added the article link
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

On 12/22/2021 at 11:54 AM, alcabsn said:

I use 1920 x 1080 for my image size. I have experimented with various sizes in the past, but some that I used are low quality. However, in the article that Fiverr made, they stated that 1280 x 769 is the recommended image size.

1. Recommended image size
    1280 x 769 px, with a minimum of 712 x 430 and a maximum of 4000 x 2416 px (at 72 DPI).

Here is the article for those who are interested:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image

Thank you so much for your deep description.

• Like 4

Hi dear novas_seo. Whichever size you'll end up using, I'd recommend to check how your images will show up

1. on different pages/spots on desktop

2. in the app

and then tweak if/as needed.

After quite a bit of trial and error, I tend to be generous with "white space" in my Gig images, that can be helpful.

• Like 4