My gig impression is getting down gradually

nayeem09403

Question

Initially, once my first gig was released, my gig impression graph went up. Despite the fact that I was gone for three days due to an emergency, I failed to stay online on Fiverr and now I am paying the price. As a new seller, I have yet to get hired for an order. Could you please give me some suggestions on what I should do? It would be much appreciated.

2 answers to this question

New sellers face lots of challenges. I made my Fiverr Gig one day. It was for website development. The gig barely got impressions, clicks or any attention, even though I set the price to just $5! I then changed my Gig to a more specific title. I set it to Website Design For (Insert popular videogame here). I got a $10 order overnight. If you are trying to be too mainstream, there is NO WAY you are gonna get hired. Check Fiverr everyday, set your prices lower and be specific. I am now a Level 1 seller, I have made over $500, completed 14 orders and get 1200+ impressions every week. The key is being specific yet not TOO specific.

53 minutes ago, nayeem09403 said:

I was gone for three days due to an emergency, I failed to stay online on Fiverr and now I am paying the price.

Staying online has absolutely nothing to do with increasing traffic to your profile. Do market research, optimize your gigs and your profile and you'll see the results.

Archived