My gig impression is getting down gradually

nayeem09403

Question

Initially, once my first gig was released, my gig impression graph went up. Despite the fact that I was gone for three days due to an emergency, I failed to stay online on Fiverr and now I am paying the price. As a new seller, I have yet to get hired for an order. Could you please give me some suggestions on what I should do? It would be much appreciated.

Edited by nayeem09403
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, nayeem09403 said:

I was gone for three days due to an emergency, I failed to stay online on Fiverr and now I am paying the price.

Staying online has absolutely nothing to do with increasing traffic to your profile. Do market research, optimize your gigs and your profile and you'll see the results.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

New sellers face lots of challenges. I made my Fiverr Gig one day. It was for website development. The gig barely got impressions, clicks or any attention, even though I set the price to just $5! I then changed my Gig to a more specific title. I set it to Website Design For (Insert popular videogame here). I got a $10 order overnight. If you are trying to be too mainstream, there is NO WAY you are gonna get hired. Check Fiverr everyday, set your prices lower and be specific. I am now a Level 1 seller, I have made over $500, completed 14 orders and get 1200+ impressions every week. The key is being specific yet not TOO specific.

• Like 2