Seller Plus and Gig Unqualified

gunawanguan

Question

Hello all Fiverr Friend.
I have a situation here, I hope there is some other seller that facing the same issue can help me to find the answer.
I was invited to seller plus program and it still running until today and I really enjoy all the features that they gave to me.

But then, today I got a notification that my gig are unqualified, can't promote gig and as I aware (cause I face it couple months ago), after this all my stats are going to drop down extremely.

What I'm going to ask is, if I was punished by unqualified gig status, does it affect my seller plus program?
Will I lose that one too?

Thank you for your help and answer.

2 answers to this question

No, that won't terminate your seller plus program, however, one thing you might consider doing is talking to your seller success manager about the best way to move forward from where you're at right now (if you haven't started a conversation with them, go to your Seller Plus page, and click "Send a Message" next to their name at the top of the page.

25 minutes ago, zackreynolds said:

No, that won't terminate your seller plus program, however, one thing you might consider doing is talking to your seller success manager about the best way to move forward from where you're at right now (if you haven't started a conversation with them, go to your Seller Plus page, and click "Send a Message" next to their name at the top of the page.

Okay, thanks for the information my friend.
I'm trying to reach out to my SSM at now, just trying to figure out what happened.

Do you ever have this experience my friend? Like suddenly your gig become unqualified?
I just trying to find out the best solution.

Thanks again for sharing.

Archived