Cash Advance Question

nactrix

Question

Hey guys! 2 months ago I received the great news that I was selected to receive loans from Fiverr, but I still did not need it, I need it in February, and I have had my ads on hiatus due to the amount of jobs I have had since 15 days, but my income has never have gone down because I keep getting orders with personalized offers, but my Cash Advance just disappeared

Does anyone know if he ever comes back? I don't want to lose it just when I'm going to need it 😪

Edited by nactrix
  • Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

6 answers to this question

You must meet some criteria to be able to enter cash advance, maybe you have something less compared to that date, is not easy to know what (fiverr doesnt tell openly what are the requirements, and actually are changing too), maybe your level, your cash genereted by month, or something else, just try to figure out what is the difference in your account now, and try to reach that numbers from that date when you get the offer.

• Like 10

Bro its depend on some statistics … It will appears again... may be your sells percentage is down and does not meet their criteria. No problem keep working .

If you accept cash advanced there were some problems :

1. You will get only 40% of your earning so that your monthly earning will be low , it sometime problems....

2. You have to pay whole amount into their bank account if your account will suspended ( By any chance ) otherwise they will take legal actions against you. 

• Like 7