Any tips for me??

visreena

Hey all...😇

Am so glad to introduce myself here in this vast platform. I am Visreena from Kerala, India. A homemaker who is both skilled and experienced in various fields. I would like to provide my services with high quality to those who need it. Happy to work here..!😊

39 minutes ago, visreena said:

i would like to grab some tips to get noticed and to take orders

To get noticed, YOU need to take actions to connect to your target audience, and appeal to their needs. Nothing we can tell you will guarantee you any orders. That's not how Fiverr works. Your success, on this site, is 100% determined by what YOU do to research and understand the exact people to whom you are trying to sell your services, and how well YOU do at reaching out to those specific customers.

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

To get noticed, YOU need to take actions to connect to your target audience, and appeal to their needs. Nothing we can tell you will guarantee you any orders. That's not how Fiverr works. Your success, on this site, is 100% determined by what YOU do to research and understand the exact people to whom you are trying to sell your services, and how well YOU do at reaching out to those specific customers.

But that sounds like work. 

5 hours ago, visreena said:

i would like to grab some tips to get noticed and to take orders😇

I got a tip for you. Desaturating or using a black and white filter on a photo is not sketching or drawing. Misleading your clients right from the get go is a great way to ruin your profile and get suspended from using fiverr services. Furthermore, I'm not sure how you can consider yourself an expert in photo editing having only 2 years of experience (if that's even true, which I doubt). 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, newsmike said:

But that sounds like work. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

Desaturating or using a black and white filter on a photo is not sketching or drawing.

I checked the OP's gig too! I cannot believe they think anyone would believe a photo that has been manipulated in that way is a drawing!

@visreena you are making yourself look like a dishonest seller with that gig! 🤦🏻‍♀️

4 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I checked the OP's gig too! I cannot believe they think anyone would believe a photo that has been manipulated in that way is a drawing!

And I've actually seen the stock photo of the girl the OP uses as the "pencil drawing" on the cover of that gig. I can attest to that being nothing more than an existing photo turned black and white in Photoshop. There is absolutely nothing "drawn" about it. A dishonest service indeed!

Archived