College student & new here, hello :)

mazelclarisse

Hi everyone, I am a Comp Sci major graduating next semester. I found out about Fiverr just recently and thought- hey why not use this as a way to help others while doing the things that I love doing. I am college student who is need of side hustles like this to pay for school fees, get a place/car after school, and help pay for my performing arts classes. 

I love creating. I love trying new things. I love learning. 

But most importantly, I love making things look pretty. So if you need anyone to add pizazz to your social media posts, content, etc. please feel free to reach out because I would be happy to do so. 

I am happy to be here in this community with like minded, talented individuals. I wish you all good luck in your journeys and prosperity in all of your gig hustles. 

- Maze Blaze

58 minutes ago, mazelclarisse said:

I am happy to be here in this community with like minded, talented individuals. I wish you all good luck in your journeys and prosperity in all of your gig hustles.

Welcome to the community:D
Gd to see a fellow student in the market place, I am also doing my comp sci major in the 4th semester now:)
Hopefully everything goes well for you, Best of luck^_^

@mazelclarisse

Hello & welcome!

I am a computer engineer who graduated a millenia ago! 😁😆🤣 (At least it feels that way). Back then, the differences between Comp Sci & Eng was the software we used (Pascal vs C++). I bet you don't use that anymore!

You have some really nice gigs, well thought out and well written. Visit here occasionally, there are great tips and discussions that goes on.

Take Care, G. ❤❤

Archived