Jump to content
  • 0

How can I get my first psd to html work?


sor_uddin
 Share

Question

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

First of all, there is no set rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr search works. Second, if you want your gig to be seen, make sure the people who need your services see it. And yes, the means marketing. Connect, specifically, to the people that you wish to have hire you -- wherever those people can be found.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, ashiqraazz said:

When you create a gig, you need to share the gig on social media, friends and public group....

Please stop sharing this bad advice. Your friends on social media are NOT your target customers. They are not the people who need your services. Therefore, posting your gig links, to your friends feeds, on social media, is nothing more than spam. 

Public groups are a terrible place to "promote" your gigs as well, because the groups you are advising, only consist of other sellers who are also desperate for sales. Your target customers are not looking through seller groups on social media sites, trying to find services that they need. 

8 minutes ago, ashiqraazz said:

and active on fiverr maximum time as you can possible,

Sitting around, on Fiverr, for as long as possible every day, does NOT result in sales. The only thing this does is waste your time. Buyers can hire you whether you are online or off. You do not have to be on Fiverr in order to earn sales. That's not how Fiverr works.

9 minutes ago, ashiqraazz said:

and send regular buyerr request daily

As many as 100 other sellers are sending responses to the same buyer requests to which you are responding. Therefore, sending responses does not guarantee orders. In fact, most new sellers never recieve interest from the responses they send in BR, primarily because they have no idea how to compete for the job.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

Please stop sharing this bad advice. Your friends on social media are NOT your target customers. They are not the people who need your services. Therefore, posting your gig links, to your friends feeds, on social media, is nothing more than spam. 

Public groups are a terrible place to "promote" your gigs as well, because the groups you are advising, only consist of other sellers who are also desperate for sales. Your target customers are not looking through seller groups on social media sites, trying to find services that they need. 

Sitting around, on Fiverr, for as long as possible every day, does NOT result in sales. The only thing this does is waste your time. Buyers can hire you whether you are online or off. You do not have to be on Fiverr in order to earn sales. That's not how Fiverr works.

As many as 100 other sellers are sending responses to the same buyer requests to which you are responding. Therefore, sending responses does not guarantee orders. In fact, most new sellers never recieve interest from the responses they send in BR, primarily because they have no idea how to compete for the job.

I don't provide any bad ideas, suppose i have 3000+ more than friend on facebook, and my lots of friend are graphics designer, so when their complete customer mockup file on fiverr, the buyerr ask him, "do you know how to design a website"? then if my friends are knows, i was create a gig on fiverr, they must be suggest me, or recommended me, try always think positive, 

-and another think is, no one give an order a new seller, if i am new seller, i was create a gig for $5 and the level 2 seller also have a gig $5...then the buyerr should be choose the level 2 seller, that is majority happened, so buyerr request sections are best for new seller, for find a new buyerr and make a relationship for long term.... 

-Thanks Cheer up

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 minutes ago, ashiqraazz said:

then if my friends are knows, i was create a gig on fiverr, they must be suggest me, or recommended me

Never expect anything. Your success will never be given to you, that's not how success works. YOU will always earn your success through your own actions, not the expectation of other people doing things for you.

6 minutes ago, ashiqraazz said:

no one give an order a new seller, if i am new seller, i was create a gig for $5 and the level 2 seller also have a gig $5...then the buyerr should be choose the level 2 seller, that is majority happened, so buyerr request sections are best for new seller, for find a new buyerr and make a relationship for long term.... 

The best thing a new seller, on Fiverr, can do, is to learn to think like a businessman. The buyer request  section is a secondary tool, at best, not a guarantee of orders or long-term success. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Never expect anything. Your success will never be given to you, that's not how success works. YOU will always earn your success through your own actions, not the expectation of other people doing things for you.

The best thing a new seller, on Fiverr, can do, is to learn to think like a businessman. The buyer request  section is a secondary tool, at best, not a guarantee of orders or long-term success. 

Whatever, Good luck

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
33 minutes ago, ashiqraazz said:

-and another think is, no one give an order a new seller, if i am new seller, i was create a gig for $5 and the level 2 seller also have a gig $5...then the buyerr should be choose the level 2 seller, that is majority happened, so buyerr request sections are best for new seller, for find a new buyerr and make a relationship for long term.... 

But new sellers DO get orders... If your gigs stand out and seem equal or superior to other sellers' gigs (regardless of their level), then THAT may drive prospective buyers to take a chance and purchase from you instead.

BR is an overhyped dumpster fire full of ridiculous lowball requests and a scourge of desperate sellers willing to bend over backwards for the most ludicrous of offers. It is deeply unfortunate that BR is seen as the one hope for many newbie sellers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, ashiqraazz said:

Whatever, Good luck

Honestly, you shouldn't have said that.😔 . A more beautiful word would have been appropriate. Thanks

 

1 hour ago, ashiqraazz said:

I don't provide any bad ideas, suppose i have 3000+ more than friend on facebook, and my lots of friend are graphics designer, so when their complete customer mockup file on fiverr, the buyerr ask him, "do you know how to design a website"? then if my friends are knows, i was create a gig on fiverr, they must be suggest me, or recommended me, try always think positive, 

-and another think is, no one give an order a new seller, if i am new seller, i was create a gig for $5 and the level 2 seller also have a gig $5...then the buyerr should be choose the level 2 seller, that is majority happened, so buyerr request sections are best for new seller, for find a new buyerr and make a relationship for long term.... 

-Thanks Cheer up

Good advice. 

Edited by mdminhaz05
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -3

When you create a gig, you need to share the gig on social media, friends and public group.... if someone needs your service, they will hire you,, and active on fiverr maximum time as you can possible, you can use fiverr app also... and send regular buyerr request daily ..... 

wish you all the best 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...