Jump to content

Completed All the Goals to Be Nominated For a Top Rated Seller


dreamzinfinite
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

First you should be so proud of reaching the technical milestones of a Top Rated Seller! It is so monumental to accomplish this on Fiverr. This tells me that you have focus and determination. Now you just need patience. Continue the goodness that got you to this point. 
 

After reaching the technical milestones of a TRS, I waited about a month and the news came in an email.
 

I was raised to always “do something wonderful even when no one is looking” and that is what I can tell you about the next step. Always, always keep every communication and transaction kind and professional, firm but fair.
 

Not even the inner workings of Fiverr staff know what the true selection process includes. In a way, that makes it even more mysterious but in a good way. 

Some people are awarded the Top Rated Seller right away and some wait months or years and some are never given the TRS badge. I can tell you it’s the hardest job I have ever had. You can also loose your status if your behavior changes. Fiverr understands a difficult buyer or situation because every seller experiences those unfortunate stumbles. Your daily behavior towards buyers, sellers and even customer service are the make or break interactions. Every word, file, conversation, proposal, reply and overall sense of who you are is considered. It sounds like a heavy big deal and in a way it is because because being a Top Rated Seller says everything about who you are over the long haul. Eventually, anyone can make money and reach the milestones but it’s your “brand” of being easy to work with because you are trustworthy in all interactions that will be the deciding factor.
 

There are haters out there who say being a TRS is just a badge…but if you believe it’s something special then you are one step closer. 
 

An excellent old book that is relevant for this topic is, “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie. It’s seriously so old but Both my husband and I always fall back to the life long principles.

Dont worry about what you “don’t have” because it takes away energy from what you “do have.”

@dreamzinfinite just be you…the best you. Ok?

 

  • Like 24
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, melissaharlowvo said:

First you should be so proud of reaching the technical milestones of a Top Rated Seller! It is so monumental to accomplish this on Fiverr. This tells me that you have focus and determination. Now you just need patience. Continue the goodness that got you to this point. 
 

After reaching the technical milestones of a TRS, I waited about a month and the news came in an email.
 

I was raised to always “do something wonderful even when no one is looking” and that is what I can tell you about the next step. Always, always keep every communication and transaction kind and professional, firm but fair.
 

Not even the inner workings of Fiverr staff know what the true selection process includes. In a way, that makes it even more mysterious but in a good way. 

Some people are awarded the Top Rated Seller right away and some wait months or years and some are never given the TRS badge. I can tell you it’s the hardest job I have ever had. You can also loose your status if your behavior changes. Fiverr understands a difficult buyer or situation because every seller experiences those unfortunate stumbles. Your daily behavior towards buyers, sellers and even customer service are the make or break interactions. Every word, file, conversation, proposal, reply and overall sense of who you are is considered. It sounds like a heavy big deal and in a way it is because because being a Top Rated Seller says everything about who you are over the long haul. Eventually, anyone can make money and reach the milestones but it’s your “brand” of being easy to work with because you are trustworthy in all interactions that will be the deciding factor.
 

There are haters out there who say being a TRS is just a badge…but if you believe it’s something special then you are one step closer. 
 

An excellent old book that is relevant for this topic is, “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie. It’s seriously so old but Both my husband and I always fall back to the life long principles.

Dont worry about what you “don’t have” because it takes away energy from what you “do have.”

@dreamzinfinite just be you…the best you. Ok?

 

Thanks you so much for your Appreciation, Kindness and Guidance. I really appreciate you taking out your valuable time to respond to my query. 

  • Like 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, dreamzinfinite said:

Thanks you so much for your Appreciation, Kindness and Guidance. I really appreciate you taking out your valuable time to respond to my query. 

You are so welcome! Others helped me understand this TRS mystery and it’s important to always reach out to help and also be vulnerable. 

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2021 at 10:04 PM, dreamzinfinite said:

Hi all you beautiful people, I just want to ask if anyone here has an experience of becoming a Top Rated Seller, I have successfully completed all the goals to be nominated for a top rated seller but still waiting from several months, I know it’s a manual process of choosing Top rated seller by fiverr, I just wanted to ask how much time it took after you have successfully completed all the goals to get an idea.

Thanks

Regards

Congrats!

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2021 at 10:04 PM, dreamzinfinite said:

Hi all you beautiful people, I just want to ask if anyone here has an experience of becoming a Top Rated Seller, I have successfully completed all the goals to be nominated for a top rated seller but still waiting from several months, I know it’s a manual process of choosing Top rated seller by fiverr, I just wanted to ask how much time it took after you have successfully completed all the goals to get an idea.

Thanks

Regards

Congratulations for your brilliant achievement.

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2021 at 9:18 AM, gongor32 said:

I have seen Top Rated seller with only two posts in this forum. It’s big BS. 

I wouldn’t say it’s BS it’s just that responders way of saying it’s important to them to be involved because there are no rules or list to follow. However, a TRS has many ways to give on Fiverr. Giving to your client is the #1 way to make a difference. Without that client satisfaction laser focus, it may be difficult to move forward. I think Fiverr looks more to your brand and who you are as a professional person and representative of Fiverr's business philosophy. So if you don’t post in the forum, I don’t think it means anything other than “it’s not your thing” but maybe you love to share helpful hints to your buyers or fellow sellers through Fiverr community events? Just saying.

I'm trying to think if I was even posting very much when I was given the TRS…??? I have also taken breaks from posting when I become overwhelmed or have other responsibilities which take my energy. 
 

Anyway, just a different perspective. 

  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, melissaharlowvo said:

I wouldn’t say it’s BS it’s just that responders way of saying it’s important to them to be involved because there are no rules or list to follow. However, a TRS has many ways to give on Fiverr. Giving to your client is the #1 way to make a difference. Without that client satisfaction laser focus, it may be difficult to move forward. I think Fiverr looks more to your brand and who you are as a professional person and representative of Fiverr's business philosophy. So if you don’t post in the forum, I don’t think it means anything other than “it’s not your thing” but maybe you love to share helpful hints to your buyers or fellow sellers through Fiverr community events? Just saying.

I'm trying to think if I was even posting very much when I was given the TRS…??? I have also taken breaks from posting when I become overwhelmed or have other responsibilities which take my energy. 
 

Anyway, just a different perspective. 

I absolutely agree with that perspective, being involved on the forum just means you are willing to share your experiences or you want to clear any of your doubts, the main thing which counts is how much your clients are satisfied with your work, which eventually makes your profile and shows how professionally you are providing your services on Fiverr.

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dreamzinfinite said:

I absolutely agree with that perspective, being involved on the forum just means you are willing to share your experiences or you want to clear any of your doubts, the main thing which counts is how much your clients are satisfied with your work, which eventually makes your profile and shows how professionally you are providing your services on Fiverr.

Exactly!

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for sharing that. Well, I have seen many sellers achieved top rated batch even after completing around 1 year. Fiverr usually check everything in fact hidden feedbacks along with lower cancellation rates, how fast respond to BUYERs, conversion rate and etc. So if they get everything fine you can get top rated batch within couple of months. Best Wishes... 

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...