Fiver Gig de-ranked

shaheer_hashmi2

hi experienced sellers, i have a question.

my gig hit its peak a while ago, it hit 322 impressions, but ever since then, it has been going down and down, and today it had 43 impressions, i find it hard to believe because i have been staying online everyday, even at peak hours. other than this, my gig was previously on page 3-4 of my main keyword, but now it is not even appearing on the first page when i put my exact title in search (it does appear, but on the 2nd or 3rd page) i asked fiverr support about this, and they said they can do nothing about it as they said that my gig is active and appearing on search. i have 11 reviews on my gig, all are 5 stars and there is no negative review. i am confused as to how this can be happening, so if anyone can help, please let me know :)

this is the link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Ad9K0X

Capture.PNG

So your gig rank is not as much tied to being online as people would have you believe. It's actually more about your gig being effective--and by that, I mean that

1) People who are searching for the service that your gig provides will find your gig attractive (gig image looks good, which yours is hard to read and looks vague) in the search results

2) When people click on your gig, they find the rest of your gig compelling (e.g. other gig sample images, your gig text, FAQ, etc). I personally did not find it compelling. You are offering to write a compelling script in English, but there are a number of odd ways of phrasing things and typos that would not inspire confidence in me that you are a native English speaker (which your profile says you are) who can write in grammatically-correct ways (which you also claim that you do).

3) Finally, when people order from you, they are are very happy with the service that they received (which goes beyond the review that they leave you).

So at this point, since your impressions are down, I would focus on fine-tuning your gig to help draw people in. 

12 minutes ago, zackreynolds said:

So your gig rank is not as much tied to being online as people would have you believe. It's actually more about your gig being effective--and by that, I mean that

1) People who are searching for the service that your gig provides will find your gig attractive (gig image looks good, which yours is hard to read and looks vague) in the search results

2) When people click on your gig, they find the rest of your gig compelling (e.g. other gig sample images, your gig text, FAQ, etc). I personally did not find it compelling. You are offering to write a compelling script in English, but there are a number of odd ways of phrasing things and typos that would not inspire confidence in me that you are a native English speaker (which your profile says you are) who can write in grammatically-correct ways (which you also claim that you do).

3) Finally, when people order from you, they are are very happy with the service that they received (which goes beyond the review that they leave you).

So at this point, since your impressions are down, I would focus on fine-tuning your gig to help draw people in. 

thank you so much for the help, ill work on these things ASAP

Archived