Top 5 Practices I did which landed me orders!

iamattique

Disclaimer: Please note down that these practices worked for me others might have another experience. It worked on my niche, yours might have different options.

Following are the top 5 practices which has helped me to get orders;

1) I sent Buyer Request: the most relevant ones and with the solution buyer wants to hear.

2) I have always met the deadlines, in fact most of times I sent the delivery earlier than the deadlines. 

3) I always keep posted the buyer regularly when project exceeds couple of days.

4) Always try to be active in your buyers time zone, I believe being online for 24 hours is myth.

5) Always try to overdeliver and be open to any question buyer have. Answer your questions simply and with some images if necessary.

Thanking Kindly

10 hours ago, iamattique said:

5) Always try to overdeliver and be open to any question buyer have. Answer your questions simply and with some images if necessary.

Which metric does this drive with Fiverr to align you with more buyers?  I truly believe in over-delivering, but other than a good review, and timely communication with the customer, how specifically does this influence a metric which would lead to more impressions or clicks? 

On 12/13/2021 at 9:32 PM, cs_evans said:

Which metric does this drive with Fiverr to align you with more buyers?  I truly believe in over-delivering, but other than a good review, and timely communication with the customer, how specifically does this influence a metric which would lead to more impressions or clicks? 

I believe the metric that affects more is you. That's because your communication with buyer will lead to good words which leads to a great review and working perfectly for you metrics.

Archived