Movable Requirements

omgspeech

Under your GIG pages, there's a section called "REQUIREMENTS." Most people use this time to ask questions so their clients can give accurate and needed information to start the project. However, when I need to EDIT this page, it's a hassle because it does not let me REARRANGE these requirements as I please. At times, I may want to move one of the questions UP or DOWN, but in order to do that currently, I would need to delete the questions and start over from the beginning.

I propose that this page be a bit more DYNAMIC, so that we can rearrange the ORDER of requirements more easily. This could open up more applications I'm sure-- what do you all think?

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 3:38 AM, omgspeech said:

Under your GIG pages, there's a section called "REQUIREMENTS." Most people use this time to ask questions so their clients can give accurate and needed information to start the project. However, when I need to EDIT this page, it's a hassle because it does not let me REARRANGE these requirements as I please. At times, I may want to move one of the questions UP or DOWN, but in order to do that currently, I would need to delete the questions and start over from the beginning.

I propose that this page be a bit more DYNAMIC, so that we can rearrange the ORDER of requirements more easily. This could open up more applications I'm sure-- what do you all think?

Up

Archived