What's your favorite marketing strategy to rank fiverr gig?

artseo24

On 12/13/2021 at 5:54 AM, newsmike said:

There is only one strategy to "rank" gig. Sell a buttload of services.

Hello Sir,

How are you today? 🙂 I hope all good there. Sorry for replying you when you are in holiday leave (I guess)

Could you please explain more how could I get many more orders when my gig is not ranked? 

"Buyers general practices are search with a keyword, click on the best selling gigs of first page maybe 2nd page, and choose one who have a good selling and great reviews." 

If you could help us sharing your valuable tips for getting more orders once the gig is not ranked. 

Thanks, 

Stay safe and healthy. 

16 minutes ago, picbuzz said:

Could you please explain more how could I get many more orders when my gig is not ranked? 

Remember, there really is no "rank"  The sort that I see in a category will be different from what you see. The search engine matches up potential buyers and sellers by guessing who makes a likely match which will end up in a sale. The trick is to make your gig, and its images and your offering stand out as a better value for the money than your competitors. 

There are lots of sellers here now, too many actually, so it is hard to stand out.  But what can you do better than your competitors? Do that and make every single part of your gig perfect. 

I see you are level 2 with over 1k in sales and great reviews, yet you are still selling at $5.  Remember Fiverr rewards sellers who will make the most money for them.  I'd suggest going to $10 right away and see what happens over a month, but December can be slow anyway, so maybe in January.  But you deserve a raise.

3 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Remember, there really is no "rank"  The sort that I see in a category will be different from what you see. The search engine matches up potential buyers and sellers by guessing who makes a likely match which will end up in a sale. The trick is to make your gig, and its images and your offering stand out as a better value for the money than your competitors. 

There are lots of sellers here now, too many actually, so it is hard to stand out.  But what can you do better than your competitors? Do that and make every single part of your gig perfect. 

I'm surprised! And inspired also to have your reply so fast 🙂 

I also try to reply to my buyer so fast with their query. I do believe my response time is less than 10 minutes 😛 

Anyway, Yes there are so many sellers now, the competition is very high now, to be stand out with price and service become very tough. 

I am sharing my personal experience of my Fiverr career. First year I got only a few orders (then my gig wasn't ranked), 2nd year I got a very big budgets order. And i was surprised to see my gig on the first page with my targeted keyword. (3 years ago Fiverr's gig rank algorithm was very easy to catch) After completion that bigger order successfully I never loose my rank. Get orders like a storming. I had experience but was a new seller (with maybe 10 5 star review, why buyer trust me then? Because of having my gig ranked, and maybe all 5 star review) Next 2 years goes very well. I have earned $60k. Its a huge selling for me really. 

But now Fiverr did a huge change on their strategies, introduce with many more new products, options and etc. 

I lost my rank after 3 years first time on last month, Gets order from my existing buyer only. I got again ranked on first page. But no sell like before. My categories price is very cheap. I try to be similar with best selling gigs. But after having huge experience and a ton of 5 star review, I should get many more orders. But no! 

*My point is when I had a less experience I got orders rapidly. But after having huge selling and positive review, not getting orders. even no order from a new buyer from last 2 months.

*Everything seems okay with gig price offering and my service. but I don't know where is the issue! 

Should I change gig description, My profile photo, my profile bio, Profile description, increase price etc

I don't know! 

I'll be grateful if I get some advice to be more stand out than my competitors. 

Thanks again, Stay safe and healthy.    

There is no fixed marketing stretegy so every person have unique unique marketing stretegy.  We know that online is a big marketing platform so you can any way to marketing your gig to rank but I don't suggest to you don't spamming when you doing marketing. 

4 hours ago, rakibhossain3 said:

Can you explain more about this topic? I think that will help beginner like me.

Thank you.

Yes, the gigs that "rank" are the ones that make money for Fiverr. The only way to get to and stay on the first page is to sell a lot of services.   

21 hours ago, newsmike said:

I see you are level 2 with over 1k in sales and great reviews, yet you are still selling at $5.  Remember Fiverr rewards sellers who will make the most money for them.  I'd suggest going to $10 right away and see what happens over a month, but December can be slow anyway, so maybe in January.  But you deserve a raise.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will apply on the new year. 

Stay safe and healthy. 

Happy holidays... 

Archived