unable to buy gig "there is a problem with your payment"

fiverr_tasks

I am trying to buy a gig from a seller in Pakistan but the payment will not go through I have tried various debit and credit cards. One of which I have used on Fiverr before and none of them are being accepted. I have contacted my bank and they say there is no issue on their end and it is something to do with Fiverr. I have contacted Fiverr customer support a few times and they are essentially telling me to try again but it is not working I have been trying for 3 days. I have tried making the transaction on the website as well as the mobile app and have also tried making a new account and trying with that account all with no success. In addition to this, I have tried different browsers as well as clearing my cache to try again. What should I do now? 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, fiverr_tasks said:

What should I do now? 

Maybe, create a Paypal account and try that? 

If there is no issue with the bank, it's obviously due to stripe. So Paypal might just work. 

P.S. I'm only a fellow buyer+seller. So I can offer suggestions only. Try at your own risk.

Xx

• Like 6

On 12/12/2021 at 7:38 PM, fiverr_tasks said:

I am trying to buy a gig from a seller in Pakistan but the payment will not go through I have tried various debit and credit cards. One of which I have used on Fiverr before and none of them are being accepted. I have contacted my bank and they say there is no issue on their end and it is something to do with Fiverr. I have contacted Fiverr customer support a few times and they are essentially telling me to try again but it is not working I have been trying for 3 days. I have tried making the transaction on the website as well as the mobile app and have also tried making a new account and trying with that account all with no success. In addition to this, I have tried different browsers as well as clearing my cache to try again. What should I do now? 

This is serious..

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also faced with this problem. My bank cards and credit cards are working I am sure but when try to buy a gig on Fiverr they don't work. It says there is a payment issue, try another payment method. I tried 6 different card but still same problem. Asked the fiver customer service and they say no problem on Fiverr side. But I am quite sure that this is Fiverr problem. Same cards are working on Aliexpress, Alibaba, Amazon etc.. Only not working on Fiverr !! 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...