I need suggestion from you

aamsakin

Hi, I'm Aamsakin. I'm providing accounting & bookkeeping service here on fiverr. I have successfully completed 7 order on fiverr. Yesterday I received an order from a buyer, before placing the order the buyer told me that he has only 20 transactions that needs to record. So I told my price for 20 transactions & he agreed with it and placed the order. After I received requirements now I'm seeing that there are more then 400 transactions need to record instead of 20 transactions. When I see 400 transactions told the buyer to increase my price but he isn't accepting my request. Now I need suggestion from you that what can I do now. Is there any way to complain against the buyer?

• Like 7

I would suggest skipping trying to work this out with the client. I doubt they'll get any easier to work with, even if they do agree to pay more, as they've already tried to cheat you. Use the resolution center to cancel the order. If the Buyer refuses to cancel, then ask Fiverr Customer Support to cancel the order on the basis of the buyer trying to get more work out of the order than agreed.

• Like 11

On 12/13/2021 at 5:09 AM, blazescot said:

You can report the issue on custom support so that they can help you talk to the buyer. If he is not yielding you can ask them to help you cancel the order as it won't affect your rating.

If I cancel the order, will it effect to my gig's rank? 

• Like 7

On 12/14/2021 at 7:40 AM, aamsakin said:

If I cancel the order, will it effect to my gig's rank? 

Yes, cancelling orders, will affect your seller metrics. And changes in your metrics will affect your visibility in the search system. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 16

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I'm Aamsakin. I provide Accounting & Bookkeeping service using Quickbooks Online. I have an active order, after doing 25% work of this order I informed the buyer the update of his work. Then one day later the buyer again asked me, what is the update of his work. Unfortunately on that time I was not on online to answer the buyer's question. After asking the question the buyer waited about 5 minutes for my answer. Then suddenly the buyer sent me a cancellation request & also removed my access from the buyer's Quickbooks. When I see the buyer's message & cancellation request I decline the cancellation request & apologiesed to the buyer for my late reply. I also explained the reason of my late reply. Then I requested the buyer not to cancel the order & give me access to buyer's Quickbooks so that I can complete the work. 7 days have passed since I sent this message to the buyer. But the buyer didn't reply me anything yet. The buyer isn't telling me that the buyer will continue with me or not. But the order is still active & its delivery time is very close.

So my Question is, what should I do now?
Will I deliver the order if the buyer not reply me until delivery time? or will I cancel it?

• Like 14

1 hour ago, aamsakin said:

Yes I can deliver the 25% work I did

And that's not what requested and purchased in the first place.
help.fiverr.com/Selling on Fiverr/Contact us/Selling on Fiverr/Orders/Current orders/Issue with an order/Customer Support/Describe the most important facts.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, trombonhero said:

And that's not what requested and purchased in the first place.
help.fiverr.com/Selling on Fiverr/Contact us/Selling on Fiverr/Orders/Current orders/Issue with an order/Customer Support/Describe the most important facts.

ok. thank you.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...