Gig Issue

aashirsulehriya

I think you should delete that gig. Again create a gig with with low competition keywords [ Between 2000 to 10000 ], also SEO your gig image must be offline SEO, after publish the gig share your gig on Facebook on your topic related groups, Share on Quora and twitter. 

But be aware that when you share your gig, you must follow the US time zone. At that time American people are often going to use their social media

• 4 weeks later...

Fiverr robotic system found something unusual behavior on your pc IP. Then auto hide the gig only your IP address.

• don't search again and again on you keyword ( you can only account log in browser)
  • don't click gig again and again using different browser (you can only your account log in browser). 

Thanks.

7 hours ago, shahadatsajib said:

Fiverr robotic system found something unusual behavior on your pc IP. Then auto hide the gig only your IP address.

• don't search again and again on you keyword ( you can only account log in browser)
  • don't click gig again and again using different browser (you can only your account log in browser). 

Thanks.

What can be unusual behaviour? I only use one browser which is" Google Chrome". I never logged in from any browser. 

Hello everyone,

I am a professional video editor and level 1 seller. I have positive ratings as well. My concern is that all of my gigs went to the last page, even if i Create a new gig with SEO optimized, still after few hours it will automatically go to the last page. I Contacted CS but they are not helpful, just sending me copy paste messages as usual.

I'm also Sharing my gig on social media platforms and some of the people did check my gig but the numbers of click didn't increase.  It's been almost a month and i didn't get any new order. 

Also, i am writing effective requests to the buyer's but no one is coming back 😭

I remember when Fiverr wanted me to promote to the level 1, i was sending 10 offers to the buyer's and was getting 2-3 orders. I feel that Fiverr doe's it intentionally. It is Fiverr who decides when to promote anyone. But this is quite unfair. 

Archived