Gig Performance Recovery

shamil1711

Hi Fiver Community .

I hope some one can give a great advice and steps I can do.

I am a level one seller who have had a decent run on Fiverr. I am not a daily and full time seller but I had enough orders a month to keep me occupied and earn some extra cash .

About 5 to 6  months ago, I had some people spamming me with annoying messages , so as needed I reported them spam. For some reason I was hit with an response time deduction and that resulted me in loosing my seller ranking and as usual that cost my initial stage of not getting any orders for awhile. Fast forward one month got my Level 1 ranking again, Still no orders. 60 days passed and on next evaluation I loose my Positive Rating and at present it states N/A

So overall it has been 5 to 6 months with no order. I have promoted gig option for my best selling gig but neither that had helped me.

I am almost in the verge of closing my Fiverr account but I still have hope that I can bounce back. It took me  7 months to get my first order and it has been a wonderful experience and the work I have done has always been positive with returning buyers.

I actually had one of my returning buyers placing an order last month but as he got occupied with work he was unable to rate the work which resulted in auto complete.

I hope some one from Fiverr community can give me some solid action plan I can do to bounce back.

Thank You.

5 minutes ago, shamil1711 said:

Hi Fiver Community .

I hope some one can give a great advice and steps I can do.

I am a level one seller who have had a decent run on Fiverr. I am not a daily and full time seller but I had enough orders a month to keep me occupied and earn some extra cash .

About 5 to 6  months ago, I had some people spamming me with annoying messages , so as needed I reported them spam. For some reason I was hit with an response time deduction and that resulted me in loosing my seller ranking and as usual that cost my initial stage of not getting any orders for awhile. Fast forward one month got my Level 1 ranking again, Still no orders. 60 days passed and on next evaluation I loose my Positive Rating and at present it states N/A

So overall it has been 5 to 6 months with no order. I have promoted gig option for my best selling gig but neither that had helped me.

I am almost in the verge of closing my Fiverr account but I still have hope that I can bounce back. It took me  7 months to get my first order and it has been a wonderful experience and the work I have done has always been positive with returning buyers.

I actually had one of my returning buyers placing an order last month but as he got occupied with work he was unable to rate the work which resulted in auto complete.

I hope some one from Fiverr community can give me some solid action plan I can do to bounce back.

Thank You.

I sugges you should modify your gigs may be you got orders.. because I'm also facing the same issue but I didn't get scammed before I just quit fiver for some reasons but now I reopen my account and start again 2 months gone but not getting order's I decide to modify my gigs and keywords SEO every thing.and I do but still waiting for the order's.hope you will get orders.

Archived