Buyer Is Trying To cancel my order

sanjidasmrity

I am working on a project for 15 days.
I didn't know the file is for KDP.
After completing the whole project when she uploaded it didn't fit.
I fixed the margins then she said it's okay now. Then I fixed few paging problem.
Suddenly after 2 days she came & showed some more margin problems. Which she told me already are solved.
Though I made all the pages in the same size; I told her I will fix the pages.
Suddenly she sent me dispute to cancel the order.

Now I am really hurt. I worked so hard but she didn't even think about it.
She have all the file to fix it & Upload it again. But she will not pay me.
She is being unethical & Fishy since she already accepted that the files were okay.
Anyway I declined her cancel offer.

The buyer either got frustrated (highly unlikely) or she's just trying to get her money back. If she sends up a dispute to CS, you'll probably end up losing the order, the money and the time. I'm not sure how what you do works, but if you can, you're LEGALLY allowed to not allow her to use your work if she's cancelled on you. Basically, sabotage your work (if you can, IDK how KDPs work) in case she cancels it. You won't get your money or time back, but you'll get a new sense of mental peace.

On 12/12/2021 at 1:51 AM, sanjidasmrity said:

I know she is gonna fix my file & use it. But She won't pay me.

You watch for that, and if it happens, start issuing copyright violation take down orders though her web provider, or wherever you find it. Also feel free to comment (truthfully, no exaggeration) on her social media how the files were stolen, and are indeed your property since she did not pay. Game on!

I suggest you contact to fiverr support and explain everything what happened. and request to fiverr support team to check all conversation buyer and your. they will find out what happened and who was wrong. if you confidence work perfectly i highly suggest to contact fiverr support.

Archived