I'm new to Fiverr. How can I get my first order?

bristybb33

On 12/12/2021 at 11:28 AM, johanessurya said:

There are various reason, why some gigs got an order. Especially for new member and new gigs. Here some tips for you:

1. Use good keyword
  2. Use good title, desc, and cover images
  3. Login at least 1 per day.

Here my experience got first order for my gigs. It might help you. 

Thank you dear, for your valuable comment.

10 minutes ago, tamanna82 said:

Online activity doesn't matter for New orders??

It doesn't matter for any orders. No serious buyer looks for some desperate person sitting there staring at their screen waiting for a message as the criteria to select them. 

On 12/11/2021 at 6:18 PM, bristybb33 said:

How can I get my first order? Please help me😐

Hi! And welcome ☺️ The suggestions I give you is not to stay online 24 hours a day because it is useless and you only stress. Take your time to curate your profile, interact with users on the forum who have the ability to support you, listen to you and calm you down. Share on social media and remember to take a deep breath, because as new members we always get caught up in enthusiasm and we stay online staring at the void 😥 Have patience and good luck! 🥂

Make a high-quality GIG.
Use the correct keywords, make it short and simple, use a professional image for your GIG.
Example
NO - I will create a fantastic and very attractive website that will be responsive and fast without bugs
YES - I will create a professional and responsive Website on WordPress (or PHP / Joomla etc.. choose one keyword here)

Be specific
Instead of making it too broad, you could narrow it down a little - use very specific keywords that describe exactly what you do.
Example
NO - I will be your skilled and talented graphic designer
YES - I will manually draw a cartoon character

Do not use Copyrighted content
Fiverr detects copyrighted texts and images. Make sure to manually type everything without copying and pasting from other people. Also make your own GIG image.

Be patient. Sometimes it takes weeks, if not months to get your first order. Stay patient, add your first high-quality gigs, you will get impressions and orders in not time if you do it correctly. Good luck!

Archived