I've got my Gig back after deny!

larakaplash

On 12/11/2021 at 7:07 PM, larakaplash said:

Hooray! I've got my gig back after denied. The reason for deny was : my images wasn't original or not mine...

But! If you have psd ai or any source files - you can prove it's yours - They can give your gig back!

If you preferably using Canva : I advise to check Canva "Policies and Terms-Free Media License Agreement" You will find a lot of information and clarify what rights you have or not to use the stock images in your projects. Very helpful! I would love to add screenshots here, but it could be a LOT.

I think if you stick with these right you can prove.

So... the main conclusion - If you really have the rights and your design is your and you keep on all terms and conditions- you can prove it and get your gig back)

Never think about that. Although I don't have enough selling on Fiverr, but my best selling gig was deleted for " my images wasn't original or not mine..." If I could see your post few months ago I could try to get back. My bad. But thanks a lot for the great tips.. 

Stay blessed.  

• Like 34

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 7:07 PM, larakaplash said:

Hooray! I've got my gig back after denied. The reason for deny was : my images wasn't original or not mine...

But! If you have psd ai or any source files - you can prove it's yours - They can give your gig back!

If you preferably using Canva : I advise to check Canva "Policies and Terms-Free Media License Agreement" You will find a lot of information and clarify what rights you have or not to use the stock images in your projects. Very helpful! I would love to add screenshots here, but it could be a LOT.

I think if you stick with these right you can prove.

So... the main conclusion - If you really have the rights and your design is your and you keep on all terms and conditions- you can prove it and get your gig back)

Matter of sorrow that, yesterday I have change my gig image. Then Fiverr remove the gig, reason stated " Not original image or design" Then I submitted the PSD source file. After few minutes they disabled my Fiverr account. Stated " I have more than one active account. Which is a wrong reason they stated!" 

My ID was verified with National ID card. 

It should not be happen. I am truly frustrated.

• Like 27

• 1 month later...