Can I sell my music made for fiverr on another platform?

wildemotion

Question

2 answers to this question

I’m a little confused by your question!

If you made music, and want to sell it on Fiverr and another platform, you can do that. Just make sure to let the buyer know in case they don’t want anyone else having the same music as them.

If you already made music for a buyer on Fiverr, and want to sell that, you need to get permission from the buyer.

1 hour ago, krheate said:

I’m a little confused by your question!

If you made music, and want to sell it on Fiverr and another platform, you can do that. Just make sure to let the buyer know in case they don’t want anyone else having the same music as them.

If you already made music for a buyer on Fiverr, and want to sell that, you need to get permission from the buyer.

That mean's I should say to a buyer before the work is stared that music I will make is going to sell any else?

So a buyer got royalty free music and me as an author save an exclusive rights to the music and can do with it what ever I want?

This question arises after i read this :

Ownership

Ownership and limitations: When purchasing a Gig on Fiverr, unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller's Gig page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. Accordingly, the Seller expressly assigns to the Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Gig, and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason

My stratagy is make a new music to a byers needs, suitable specifically for his content. And then Im going to sell it as a ready - made solution on another market.

Archived