Online But Gig impression is low

feranti_sales21

• 3 months later...

If you're sure that something's not working as intended, on the technical side of things, and you're sure that you have all the right settings, and can prove it with screenshots or screen capture, file a ticket with a bug report, and/or focus on things you can influence. 

If you file a ticket about a tech issue, it's a good idea to include info like OS version, browser, whether all that is up to date, and the like, to speed things up, as they might ask you for that. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1. We might not see our own gig while searching as much as other people might. That's why I don't search for my own gig anymore. It's useless. Oh, and yes, I have confirmed this because other people (some friends) can find me right away from their profiles.

2. If you are using only the app on your mobile, go to your Profile (the last icon to the right) and make sure the option called "Show online status" is on. You will have to scroll down to see this option.

• Like 9

Maybe you should use the skills you indicate you have on your profile and gigs.

You state:

1. Ecommerce Marketing Expert
    1. If you are indeed an ecommerce marketing expert, it shouldn't be difficult for you to drive sales to your own gig
  2. help their business to grow faster with my skills
    1. Again, physician, heal thyself
  3. English  - Fluent
    1. Maybe try using this more, cause your profile and gigs certain say otherwise.
  4. Do you ever wonder how business people make consistent sales on their e-commerce website store? The key to there consistent sales is SALES FUNNEL

Sounds like you already have the key, so maybe you should be teaching us.

It always amazes me the number of marketing experts on this platform who can't even drive buyers to their own gig.  Truly sad. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, cs_evans said:

Maybe you should use the skills you indicate you have on your profile and gigs.

You state:

1. Ecommerce Marketing Expert
    1. If you are indeed an ecommerce marketing expert, it shouldn't be difficult for you to drive sales to your own gig
  2. help their business to grow faster with my skills
    1. Again, physician, heal thyself
  3. English  - Fluent
    1. Maybe try using this more, cause your profile and gigs certain say otherwise.
  4. Do you ever wonder how business people make consistent sales on their e-commerce website store? The key to there consistent sales is SALES FUNNEL

Sounds like you already have the key, so maybe you should be teaching us.

It always amazes me the number of marketing experts on this platform who can't even drive buyers to their own gig.  Truly sad. 

I know ways to drive traffic to the service am doing but if I get your response right 

Do you mean I should edit my profile and my Gig description?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, feranti_sales21 said:

I'm always online but my Gig impression keep on going down from 7k+ impression green now to 2000 red but my Gig is improving if I make Gig research

Please what can I do?

if your are gigs impression are toward downslope then there must be some ranking issue or you don't plan for the right keywords.
I update my gig every 2-3 days according to market & client's needs i recommend you to do the same.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, theamitsingh said:

if your are gigs impression are toward downslope then there must be some ranking issue or you don't plan for the right keywords.
I update my gig every 2-3 days according to market & client's needs i recommend you to do the same.

The process of you updating it 

Do you pause it before updating?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cs_evans said:

What I mean is you claim to be a marketing expert to grow people's business, and are selling this service, and yet you can't do it for yourself. 

As marketer that I claim to be I do promote my Gig with paids Ads and from the Ads from outside Fiverr I do receive direct contacting that is one the reason that make it to have 7k impression

But suddenly the impression start dropping I just want to know if this is general or it is normal things that Fiverr does

• Like 1