I am a new seller

creative_rahim6

2 hours ago, creative_rahim6 said:

I am a new seller

Welcome to the forum:)

2 hours ago, creative_rahim6 said:

I haven't received any orders yet. I've been receiving impressions for 30 days,

I would suggest your to analyse fellow seller's gig in your category, by that you will have a idea about your mistakes!
Beside that please focus on your gig tags and desc, they have a big role for your gig ranking...

Be sure to do social meda marketing:)

8 hours ago, creative_rahim6 said:

I am a new seller and I haven't received any orders yet. I've been receiving impressions for 30 days, but no orders.

Someone help me so I can do something here

You can follow this steps

1.Do your gig image so professional When your gigs appear on you clients they understand what's type of service you provide and avoid too much text on your gigs image.

2. SEO friendly gigs title make sure your focus keyword must include in your gigs title.

3. Same here your description must be SEO friendly you can describe why need your service how can you benefit your clients etc etc  please ignore you have lot's of experience you can do this this and this..

4. Use search tags your service related.

5. Marketing your gigs various social media platform like LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and follow this person which is need your service

6. Send effective buyer request offer

7. Follow Fiverr forum There are experienced sellers here who share many important tips.

Hope you will get good results ☺️

Note : if I have made any mistake please guide me.

Thank you 

10 hours ago, codersheikh said:

You can follow this steps

1.Do your gig image so professional When your gigs appear on you clients they understand what's type of service you provide and avoid too much text on your gigs image.

2. SEO friendly gigs title make sure your focus keyword must include in your gigs title.

3. Same here your description must be SEO friendly you can describe why need your service how can you benefit your clients etc etc  please ignore you have lot's of experience you can do this this and this..

4. Use search tags your service related.

5. Marketing your gigs various social media platform like LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and follow this person which is need your service

6. Send effective buyer request offer

7. Follow Fiverr forum There are experienced sellers here who share many important tips.

Hope you will get good results ☺️

Note : if I have made any mistake please guide me.

Thank you 

Very helpful information. Thank you so much

Archived