buyer not provide information need to complete the work

mridulsarker720

Question

today, one of my client place an order. i m ready to complete the work. create page, demo import, customize and update footer and create menu. when i create menu he saya that menu is normal. create fancy menu. then i ask to him what type of fancy menu you want to add ? i change the menu style and send him screenshot . he says he like default one. then i make it default again . and he saya again make fancy menu. then i request him give me an example menu or website you like . i will make it but he says that i dont have enough knowledge !. is it my fault to ask him for give me demo for making the menu and understand the menu he want. if he is not express his want how can i create the menu ? how can i understand what he want? what can i do now? he already change the admin username and password. 

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mridulsarker720 said:

if he is not express his want how can i create the menu ?

As a fancy menu, the buyer is refering to theme's mega menu option...
I guess he saw the the demo data and assumed that might be a defualt thing!

Did the demo data had megamenu that you didn't add?

i ask him for mega menu also. Ask for give me the example or reference website.  He cannot response and explain want. 

8 hours ago, akib0079 said:

As a fancy menu, the buyer is refering to theme's mega menu option...
I guess he saw the the demo data and assumed that might be a defualt thing!

Did the demo data had megamenu that you didn't

3 hours ago, cs_evans said:

This is customer service 101.  Customers are very challenging sometimes.  You are a small business owner trying to get work.  You HAVE to learn to communicate with your customers effectively to give them what they want. 

I try to understand and ask him more times provide the demo also but he cannot says anything what he want. Its really sad news for me

Archived