9 hours ago, atikul1999 said:

if successful I will get married

There is so much wrong with this conditional.

You've been on Fiverr since August and haven't delivered a single order yet. If you're waiting to be successful to get married, then either you've given your fiancé false hope (is everyone really willing to wait ten years for you?), or you don't actually plan to get married and are stalling and stinging people along.

I glanced at your profiles, both Fiverr and Fiverr forum.

I'm going to be blunt, but honest: I don't see you succeeding, not with those gigs and not based on your forum posts. You might have three years of Photoshop experience as you claim on your profile, but you are NOT a designer. 

Hope isn't going to cut it, no matter how huge. Freelancing is HARD, especially when you're just starting out. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

You are suggesting two different paths bro. Anyway if you need to win your financial side, you have do a deep research in seller's tips section. Then you will be able to get lot of tips and tricks. You can make lot of experiments with your gigs.

I do not have a idea about your marriage...!

• Like 7

On 12/11/2021 at 8:35 AM, imagination7413 said:

There is so much wrong with this conditional.

You've been on Fiverr since August and haven't delivered a single order yet. If you're waiting to be successful to get married, then either you've given your fiancé false hope (is everyone really willing to wait ten years for you?), or you don't actually plan to get married and are stalling and stinging people along.

I glanced at your profiles, both Fiverr and Fiverr forum.

I'm going to be blunt, but honest: I don't see you succeeding, not with those gigs and not based on your forum posts. You might have three years of Photoshop experience as you claim on your profile, but you are NOT a designer. 

Hope isn't going to cut it, no matter how huge. Freelancing is HARD, especially when you're just starting out. 

well said

• Like 2