Ask Me Anything - Lvl 2 Content Writer

deviekagautam

I found your force interested and helping. I'm also a writer, but at level 1. 

As I have got after earning the level 1 badge the opportunity to publish new gigs, what do you think should I create a gig or two for? 

For example I have some experience in blog writing, product descriptions, and policy papers. However, I haven't created a gig for any of them. 

Hi! Congratulations on being Level 1! It is an excellent motivation to keep at the Fiverr Journey. 

I think creating a gig for each one - product description, policy paper sounds good. On top of that, how about making some for website content, magazine article, or specific blog niches (sports, entertainment), etc.? 

Best wishes. 

Thanks and apologize for calling your post as 'force'. Fiverr unfortunately isn't letting me edit it. 

I've already created a dedicated gig for website content; however, the magazine article idea is exceptional. I would for sure give it a thought. 

Thanks again and hope to see your posts more often. 

On 12/11/2021 at 3:40 PM, kumar_arko said:

How?? 🙂

1. Use your FAQ to address any common issues.

Check out the Description & FAQ section when editing your gig. See the attachement below. Input questions you think your buyers would want to know before purchasing your gig. 🙂

Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 1.20.15 PM.png

Archived